Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think of people who smoke in Kids playgrounds?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
I personally don't smoke but whatever people do I guess that's up to them. As long as they aren't blowing it in my face. Then there's a problem

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
Or at a petrol pump.

When I went to America a few years ago and was topping up my car, I genuinely saw someone filling up their car whilst smoking. I was shitting myself. The people working there etc didn't seem to care though and were fine with it. Was very weird.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
such a silly post....sign of the times. if an adult enjoys smoking and wants to smoke, let them. some like to watch eastenders, also pretty toxic, but each to their own huh?

i am more concerned with the aspartame, sugar, and toxins the kids are given from their parents in the playground as "food." The kids have no say in this. it's not as if kids are stuck in a smoking gentlemens club is it?

i love this about secondary smoke....(somewhere after 2 mins)...

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
When I went to America a few years ago and was topping up my car, I genuinely saw someone filling up their car whilst smoking. I was shitting myself. The people working there etc didn't seem to care though and were fine with it. Was very weird.

they do this is rural areas in spain and italy......tranquilo, no pasa nada.......you've seen too many films where a butt is flicked into a petrol station and it all blows up.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
hb&b arrested getting the evidence

Attachments

• untitledkuhk.png
    untitledkuhk.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 259

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
I'm a smoker, but believe it's completely wrong. I always think about the people around me when I have a cig, and when young kids are around I wont smoke, or i'll move away from them.

They should not be exposed to it, especially at a young age.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Isn't this not so much about passive smoking but more about the image a parent is giving their kids. Probably the people that do smoke in a kiddies playground are not the sort who give a damn about whether their kids end up smoking or not!

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
The only places where smoking outdoors should not be allowed are where you are in close proximity to other people E.g. sporting events. Otherwise I don't see the issue. If the issue is that it sets a bad example to children, how is it different to a child seek someone smoking while walking in the street?

I think the the current smoking laws are just about right.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
The only places where smoking outdoors should not be allowed are where you are in close proximity to other people E.g. sporting events. Otherwise I don't see the issue. If the issue is that it sets a bad example to children, how is it different to a child seek someone smoking while walking in the street?

I think the the current smoking laws are just about right.

Ban smoking from outside restaurants. Can't believe it hasn't been implemented here yet.. I want to sit outside and enjoy my food in the fresh air and I all I get is filthy cigarette smoke. Also the ridiculous amount of used cigarette buts lying around everywhere.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
Not necessarily related to smoking but was at Southampton services getting a splash of diesel. And looked over to one side and a bin was on fire. Proper flames aswell so I ran in and told the operator and 5 people ran out. What kind of petrol station doesn't know a bin is on fire? Assume it caught fire from someone putting a cigarette in it.

Tux the albion Penguin

Resident Linux User
Sep 2, 2011
STADIO DE LA AMEX
As long as they are drinking 'White Lightening' while lazily scratching their balls - I'm all for it!

These days It's Frosty Jacks thats all the rage after the White Lightning stopped being produced.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Ban smoking from outside restaurants. Can't believe it hasn't been implemented here yet.. I want to sit outside and enjoy my food in the fresh air and I all I get is filthy cigarette smoke. Also the ridiculous amount of used cigarette buts lying around everywhere.

Us smokers spend a good time outside pubs/restaurants in the winter; as soon as the sun comes out, you think you can just pitch up and start moaning?

Nope.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Smoking outside shouldn't affect anyone around so if it does your in my f***ing face, get out of it.

And Hb&b I believe we won the war which does still give us some freedom

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
The sad truth is, your Tax would go up quite considereably if it wasnt for smokers

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here