Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think about Palaces relegation survival?

'Bothered' or 'not bothered'

• Over the moon! mainly cause I am a Palace fan (aka twat)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Im happy for them, but I really couldn't care less, roll on falmer!

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Not chuffed, but oh well, Sheffield were rubbish

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • They were lucky that Sheffield Wednesday are a bad team

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I dont give a damn, and I refuse to compliment palace at all

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • F**K you pikey scum!

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters

As previously explained I think Wednesday will make our promotion next season much easier than Palace would have.

When will the FA act and relegate any team, that enters administration as a standard move, to the bottom division rather than allow them be sold off cheaply and then have the new owners inject cash to strengthen the squad and enable them to get back where they came from with no financial problems. They should also impose a transfer/ loan embargo on such clubs for 12 months to ensure the new owners are running the club correctly and inspect their books before lifting this embargo.

its all so unfair !!!!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

When will the FA act and relegate any team, that enters administration as a standard move, to the bottom division rather than allow them be sold off cheaply and then have the new owners inject cash to strengthen the squad and enable them to get back where they came from with no financial problems. They should also impose a transfer/ loan embargo on such clubs for 12 months to ensure the new owners are running the club correctly and inspect their books before lifting this embargo.

I must point out that this is a general view that I hold about the situation of clubs going into administration and is not directed at any particular cliub. It is just coincidence that this season it happened to our 2 closest rivals.

May 22, 2008
who gives a fck ???? they have no money will be lucky to be playing football
next season.
so they stay up and come on here post how great they are! let them.

why because they are jokers, enjoy your day lads like its your LAST as it may well be.

Stainsey

Mar 25, 2009
My simple view is fact in away , I am happy they stayed up , as the next time (if they ever sort out their finances ) they play us will be at Falmer, and then they will realise they are in a totally inferior class to us

May 2, 2010
My simple view is fact in away , I am happy they stayed up , as the next time (if they ever sort out their finances ) they play us will be at Falmer, and then they will realise they are in a totally inferior class to us

playing in a far smaller stadium with no atmosphere doesn't strike me in your having superior class

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
They were lucky that Sheffield Wednesday were so shit!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
You wont have a ground, by then.

As for a atmosphere, I don't really get scared going to Selhurst.

Hardly intimidating few hundred nigels bobbing up and down sing a shitty white stripes song ... "red and blue army". :laugh: Wankers. :laugh:

The feelings mutual mate, there's nothing intimidating about a few hundred queens dancing to Good Old Sussex by the Sea, a song you regularly hear at Sussex Shark's cricket matches!:laugh:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
The feelings mutual mate, there's nothing intimidating about a few hundred queens dancing to Good Old Sussex by the Sea, a song you regularly hear at Sussex Shark's cricket matches!:laugh:

That is called history. A song that actually means something to the County and the team.

You run out to "Glad all over"? ? ? You don't even have a song with any real meaning? In fact that song will mean more to us once you have to start flogging all your players in the summer. :lol:

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
That is called history. A song that actually means something to the County and the team.

You run out to "Glad all over"? ? ? You don't even have a song with any real meaning? In fact that song will mean more to us once you have to start flogging all your players in the summer. :lol:

Sorry I didn't realise having a song to run out to was so important? We've been running out to Glad All Over for 50 years so it has some underlying tradition in our club.

None of your supporters even know the word to Sussex by the Sea, I'll give you one line which is very fitting to the club "Now is the time for marching
Now let your hearts be gay."

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Sorry I didn't realise having a song to run out to was so important? We've been running out to Glad All Over for 50 years so it has some underlying tradition in our club.

None of your supporters even know the word to Sussex by the Sea, I'll give you one line which is very fitting to the club "Now is the time for marching
Now let your hearts be gay."

Well done, you've managed to bring up some reference to "Gay". Is there something you want to be sharing with us?

The song was from the 1st World War and adopted by the Royal Sussex Regiment. Slightly more fitting than these bunk of mongs...

glad_all_over_400x400.png

.... So to answer your question, yes the song is important to some of us.
Remember your history, because tomorrow you might not have a future!!

NOW F*CK OFF!

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
Well done, you've managed to bring up some reference to "Gay". Is there something you want to be sharing with us?

The song was from the 1st World War and adopted by the Royal Sussex Regiment. Slightly more fitting than these bunk of mongs...

glad_all_over_400x400.png

.... So to answer your question, yes the song is important to some of us.
Remember your history, because tomorrow you might not have a future!!

NOW F*CK OFF!

Looks like I touched a nerve? Clearly, our survival today really got to you, I know how much you were looking forward to losing 5-0 to us again.

I'm gonna enjoy today, like every other Palace fan because we might not have much to shout about in the coming weeks as you kindly pointed out.

Here's to hoping we sort out the embarassing financial state were in and then continue being South London's Number One.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood

QUOTE]

1, Glad all over isn't even 50 years old
2, What relevance has Tottenham rock got to palace
3, Glad all over is a "one size fits all" song used by a number of clubs ,says as much about your identity & tradition as twinkle twinkle little star.
4 If you need a song to run out to the sums up your club I'd suggest this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vbZKyB8L68

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here