Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do you think about Palaces relegation survival?

'Bothered' or 'not bothered'

• Over the moon! mainly cause I am a Palace fan (aka twat)

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Im happy for them, but I really couldn't care less, roll on falmer!

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Not chuffed, but oh well, Sheffield were rubbish

Votes: 19 16.8%
  • They were lucky that Sheffield Wednesday are a bad team

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I dont give a damn, and I refuse to compliment palace at all

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • F**K you pikey scum!

Votes: 32 28.3%

• Total voters

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
So, seeing as Palace had a nice stroke of luck there against wednesday, they are obviously happy, but lets see what NSC thinks about it.

I think it will be pretty much tending towards the 'not bovvered' ones, but who knows?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So, seeing as Palace had a nice stroke of luck there against wednesday, they are obviously happy, but lets see what NSC thinks about it.

I think it will be pretty much tending towards the 'not bovvered' ones, but who knows?

Its been 3 hours. Have you even looked at any of the threads on here yet ?

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Not overly bothered really. We are on the up anyway and will be above them soon enough. Looking forward to a trip to Sheffield next season, one of my favourite places to go for football and not been there for a few years. Far rather go there than Croydon any day.

The only reason I am getting involved in these debates is that Palace fans gloating about staying up when they cheated to do it is irritating.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Gutted they were not relagated. I havte Crystal Palace with all my Albion suporting heart. But, I'm looking forward to next season for us.....and watching them (Struggle).

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
wanted them to get relegated but will get just as much pleasure watching them struggle the whole of next season at the bottom of the Championship with Pompey.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
Its been 3 hours. Have you even looked at any of the threads on here yet ?

Yeah, just want the Palace fanboys gloating about it to see Brighton fans 'green with envy' to see the 'Statistics' as such, so we can all drop the subject and let it die

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A bit disappointed as I fear we may be passing them by as our positions reverse...which means we may go more years without playing them.

I assume that as the 10 point penalty made no difference this season that they'll get another one next season?

May 2, 2010
A bit disappointed as I fear we may be passing them by as our positions reverse...which means we may go more years without playing them.

I assume that as the 10 point penalty made no difference this season that they'll get another one next season?

10/20 points whatever they throw at us we'll survive

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I really dont get this lucky to stay up? they had more points than the bottom 3 teams. Even if you consider it lucky all teams have an element of luck in staying up, the year after Hereford the league changed the rule from Goals scored to goal difference and then the following year Doncaster pretty much saved Brighton

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
As much as I'd have loved them to drop they are a better team than Wednesday as it stands and Wednesday should in theory be an easier team to face next year for us... I love going to Hillsborough too.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I really dont get this lucky to stay up? they had more points than the bottom 3 teams. Even if you consider it lucky all teams have an element of luck in staying up, the year after Hereford the league changed the rule from Goals scored to goal difference and then the following year Doncaster pretty much saved Brighton

I'd agree and I like Doncaster and will always have a soft spot for them for being so shit that season.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Hmmmm, whilst it would be nice to have them in the same division next season it's more important to me that Leeds don't go up.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
As previously explained I am pleased for them as I feel that Wednesday will make our job of promotion easier next season.

When will the FA act and relegate any team, that enters administration as a standard move, to the bottom division rather than allow them be sold off cheaply and then have the new owners inject cash to strengthen the squad and enable them to get back where they came from with no financial problems. They should also impose a transfer/ loan embargo on such clubs for 12 months to ensure the new owners are running the club correctly and inspect their books before lifting this embargo.

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Couldn't give a flying f*** about them not going down. It'll be much funnier when, after a summer of struggling to survive, they get dicked week in week out next season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
good luck to them, if it were us i would be made up and pissed out my head by now , and i dont even drink.

May 2, 2010
Couldn't give a flying f*** about them not going down. It'll be much funnier when, after a summer of struggling to survive, they get dicked week in week out next season.

a summer when new investors a bought in , the stadium is purchased and we add to the squad, Millwall and Charlton get stuffed in the play offs, should be good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here