Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Do You Imagine Other Posters Look Like?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
me and elder for england in 5 years:

bahamas-wedding.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
_42490889_ffinishedchiles.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ruth-badger-profile.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
3rd left top row, 2nd right top row, and 1st left in the bottom row look like the only ones who possess any kind of football talent

What a ridiculous statement.

How can a static image portray a level of 'football talent'?

There are at least five decent club footballers in that line up, and the fella top right has played at a higher level than you will ever get close to. And yes, I have seen you play.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

There are at least five decent club footballers in that line up, and the fella top right has played at a higher level than you will ever get close to. And yes, I have seen you play.

Would level did he get to out of curiosity? He ran that game from midfield and could tell he must have been awesome 15 or so years before.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would level did he get to out of curiosity? He ran that game from midfield and could tell he must have been awesome 15 or so years before.

Mike's something like 52 years old with absolutely f***ed knees, and yet even then was the best player on the pitch. Ben, Jimmy and Rob are GOOD footballers, Matt and I are no MUGS in central defence either, and we'd all readily admit he is MILES better than us.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
I'm sure Bathseagull was a ref at a tournament I played in (and won :)) in the summer. Remember beating him for NSC select too :clap:

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Ease up, hans, christ, it was said in jest more than anything. Sorry if it offended you and I'm sure they are decent footballers.

You've seen me play, yep, in a little take-it-easy tournament, which did not by any means demonstrate my ability.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Ease up, hans, christ, it was said in jest more than anything. Sorry if it offended you and I'm sure they are decent footballers.

You've seen me play, yep, in a little take-it-easy tournament, which did not by any means demonstrate my ability.

He is very hormonal at the moment.
Leave him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here