Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Do You Imagine Other Posters Look Like?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Trigger.

markgatiss_1_396x222.jpg

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Conboy...

bjorn-borg.jpg

See, I did wear a headband for that NSC tournament, and he does have slightly similar traits to me all be it lookling a lot older, do you know who I am?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think a few of NSC's finest might look like this

n725036355_803859_5093.jpg

Apologies to the couple I've forgotten...

Back row;
My brother [doesn't post], 'justin', 'El Pres', 'Da Man Clay', 'Frutos', 'jimmy', me

Front;

'Little Rich', [not sure 'shaolin punk' maybe], 'Zesh Rehman', 'ali jenkins', jimmy's brother Rob [doesn't post], [can't remember your name, sorry] 'bathseagull'.

Taken at Waterhall, before a 4-2 hammering of Donny, prior to the retro-day DEBACLE at Withers.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Apologies to the couple I've forgotten...

Back row;
My brother [doesn't post], 'justin', 'El Pres', 'Da Man Clay', 'Frutos', 'jimmy', me

Front;

'Little Rich', [not sure 'shaolin punk' maybe], 'Zesh Rehman', 'ali jenkins', jimmy's brother Rob [doesn't post], [can't remember your name, sorry] 'bathseagull'.

Taken at Waterhall, before a 4-2 hammering of Donny, prior to the retro-day DEBACLE at Withers.

The one you posted as Justin is actually Shoalinpunk (Sam), the one whos name you cant remember is Justin! (Both play in my Sunday league side)

Cant rember the user name of the fella second from the left.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The one you posted as Justin is actually Shoalinpunk (Sam), the one whos name you cant remember is Justin! (Both play in my Sunday league side)

Cant rember the user name of the fella second from the left.

I think he's called Pat, and is the son of 'Renns'. He played up at Donny in the first game too.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hansh....whatsch wrong wiff your kneesh

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Hans Kray Fan Club after his hissy fit earlier this week.

I`ll scweem and scweem.

Attachments

• imayyy.jpg
    imayyy.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 160

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

3rd left top row, 2nd right top row, and 1st left in the bottom row look like the only ones who possess any kind of football talent

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
3rd left top row, 2nd right top row, and 1st left in the bottom row look like the only ones who possess any kind of football talent

Top right, top left, fourth from the left at the top and second from right on the bottom as well.

Not that anyone was that bad in either game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here