Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What do we think about Southampton?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Are you one of those fans that Charlton used to "bus in" (basically try and steal) like the ones from Eastbourne and other places like Kent?

I remember Paul Scally the Gills chairman at the time being angry. And whatever you think of him, rightly so.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am amazed by the obsession you albion fans have with Southampton. I think deep down you know full well they will run away with this league (by 8-10 points). Yes i agree Brighton have had a good start to the season but based on you last 10 games and the next half of the season your opponents have sussed your negative play out, dont't get me wrong you have had a good start to the season but we are halfway and you are punching above your weight.
I do admire your forum however and the belief you all have that you a "big club" still makes many giggle. i think an average gate of 12k is good for Brighton bearing in mind you have lost a generation or 2 since playing at the leisure centre. promotion of course is key to get that gate but come on chaps be realistic. Saints will be champions with the runners up spot between us, Sheff Wed and yourselves.

One final thing, please think of other songs to sing!! Maybe start another thread, it will take your minds off the Saints for a while.
A fan of little old Charlton trying to belittle Albion with his talk of 12k gates being good. Anyone over the age of 25 sees Charlton as an insignificant little outfit, punching above their weight on comedy small gates. Those days will probably return next year if Charlton stay in this division - I'm guessing they will average 9,000ish next season (if you take away the game against their "arch rivals", Palace *snigger*)

As for runners up, Charlton won't feature anywhere near the top 2. I thought our 4-0 win at the Valley was quite impressive but now it seems any two-bob outfit can turn up there and put four past them.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
That Sim and they cant seem to ATTACK ten men. I really expected the kitchen sink (think first half against Stains away or most of the Exeter game away as well) to be thrown at us.

They didnt to us and also I believe Colchester had ten men for a period (in their 3-3) as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here