Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Did You Do Today Instead of Watching the Wedding.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Just been sitting half under a large umbrella type contraption in the rain mulling over the best way to proposition the joint hostess of our communal bar-b-que. It's either a firm grasp round the waist and popping the question, or via e-mail? The night is young and she has an air of desperation, so the portents are good :thumbsup:

Since when has talking to her been out of the question?

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Just been sitting half under a large umbrella type contraption in the rain mulling over the best way to proposition the joint hostess of our communal bar-b-que. It's either a firm grasp round the waist and popping the question, or via e-mail? The night is young and she has an air of desperation, so the portents are good :thumbsup:

Spun, throw her some complements, make her laugh, and Get off of NSC.

charm her, and if your lucky, you can smash her back doors in before the morning comes!!

Good luck son

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Spun, throw her some complements, make her laugh, and Get off of NSC.

charm her, and if your lucky, you can smash her back doors in before the morning comes!!

Good luck son

Cheers

I might have to give it the old, 'You can come up to mine and dry off...' routine :thumbsup:

Worked for Terry Thomas a few times :smile:

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Then you need to come to her rescue, sort the power out, and give her a nice dry towel so she can get herself comfortable....

AND get off of NSC!!!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Read a book,whiled away some time on here,fried brekky,looked at Albion stuff on eBay,walked the wombatwesties,dwelt on OGH's Albion career,watched Grand Torino again,ate Chinese food for dinner,avoided the hype. In fact,it reminded me a lot of American football where a relatively short game is spun out for hours.Marriage ceremony,twenty minutes,melodrama thirteen hours.

Divorce,ten years?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
had a barclays bank. about to have another now. thank you

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Happy Birthday Albion Girl x

oh and for the record, i went fishing, caught a 2 1/2 bass... well chuffed

Doing a spot of Med fishing meself in a couple of weeks... I want 40 pounders!!! lol

D

Deleted User X18H

went and yelled abuse at Caroline Lucas and her collection of smug, brainless, reactionary, dogma-spouting, middle-class acolytes who were standing outside the Fiveways co op.

What a lovely way to spend the day. No wonder her gimp boy wasn't at our street party.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We went to the Spa Valley Railway - Eridge to Tunbridge Wells - many beers!

33063.JPG

Excellent haulage from 33063.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
changed out the aircon filters on a 4 car 377 , changed out the compresser hi lo valves , replaced the oil and air filters , had a cuppa , replaced a broken drivers handset ,replaced a toilet smoke alarm ,had lunch , its murky after this but i think i changed some brake pads :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here