Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Did You Do Today Instead of Watching the Wedding.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
I'm rather kicking myself that I/we didn't arrange a ride for this morning, what with the traffic being as it was.
I did sign up for SRS Events, Tour de Weald this morning, so that's something to look forward to.

Nice, pretty hard ride that, theres barely a flat km in the whole thing. Which distance did you go for?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just the 65 mile route, (he says quietly whilst looking at his shuffling feet :lol:)

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Deliberately went to bed at 5.30am pissed so I'd sleep through it and got up at 3pm!

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Started doing some gardening, cut the tip of my finger off and was packed off to hospital. Should have watched the nuptials :(

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Dropped the wife with the daughter in law so they could watch the wedding and went to play golf with my son followed by a couple of beers. Now settled in front of the tv while she watches the recorded version of the whole thing over again!

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Round of Golf, Brighton Beach, Palace Pier rides and then Fish & Chips at the Carousel (the nice one on the seafront - not on the pier).

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Just been sitting half under a large umbrella type contraption in the rain mulling over the best way to proposition the joint hostess of our communal bar-b-que. It's either a firm grasp round the waist and popping the question, or via e-mail? The night is young and she has an air of desperation, so the portents are good :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here