Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What did Ferrett say that was so bad?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Apparently he called Charlie Oatway a "flower arranger" and Guy Butters a "spud-headed fat-arsed fucknut". Bang out of order.

Good old Ferret, nice bloke. Good to see him popping up on the Xmas DVDs.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Something about receiving hand jobs off dwarves

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I think he suggested that we should have some sort of loyalty scheme for tickets...

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Ferret once compaired Michel Kuipers with the Muppets after a gaff against Hartlepool (Much like Spurs goal last night actually!) in Keep the Faith fanzine.

After weeks of piss taking at training from his team mates he wasn't to please when they came face to face :)

But to answer the orriginal question i've no idea!

Lush

Mods' Pet
*consults QPR programme*

I presume it's this bit...

"Q. :How has the season gone so far?

A. from Ferret: A series of ups and downs but broadly (in points terms) as expected! Some great wins against the likes of Leicester, West Ham, Leeds and Forest have given us regular lifts, but there have also been a few below-par efforts and we have lost quite a few games where we should have done better."

Hardly a hanging drawing and quartering offence IMHO.

This is far less than the offence of a VERY senior club official who sent a text message at the end of away game a few years back - "We lost 1-0. We were crap".

Unfortunately, instead of it reaching the close family member it was intended for, the muppet sent it to the manager.

That manager walked out shortly afterwards.

And we all thought it was because the Falmer project was taking so long.

:lolol:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Lord Bracknell said:
This is far less than the offence of a VERY senior club official who sent a text message at the end of away game a few years back - "We lost 1-0. We were crap".

Unfortunately, instead of it reaching the close family member it was intended for, the muppet sent it to the manager.

You cannot say that and not tell us which VERY senior club official and which manager.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Lord Bracknell said:

Had I said that I would have been hounded for ages to name names or my source of information.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Lord Bracknell said:

I remember being told that actually!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here