Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What COOL memorabilia have you got??

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Have got hundreds of autographs of footballers like Greaves, Finney, Matthews, Gazza, lineker etc and Cricketers like Richard Hadlee, Viv Richards, David Gower etc but the best thing I have got is the programme from Sir Stanley Matthew's benefit game played at stoke. the players in that game read like a who's who of that era. can only remember a couple off the top of my head but it was people like Eusebio and Beckenbauer that played in it

Knightsworld

Aug 19, 2003
WSU, just below the seagull.
I am sat on a bloody fortune.

Somewhere (hopefully!!) in my mums loft amongst all the junk there is a signed photo of the Beatles circa 1965 that my dad won in a competition.

Since my dad :censored: off in 1986 taking none of the "junk" with him i think of it as my inheritance to have this pic.

A John Lennon signed photo went for over £ 6000.00 a while ago

so how much for 4 original signatures?

One problem though is i cant find it!! My mum assures me it is there still.

God let me get lucky please!!

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Angelwitch drumstick hurled in to the audience

TWO signed Brighton footballs, both won in raffles

A patch signed by Lemmy, Phil Taylor and Eddie Clarke

And a jet intake blade from an Avro Vulcan

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
got one of the big yellow gates from the bottom of the north stand in my garden :jester:

and far too much music stuff to list that i have nabbed from various dressing rooms and backstage areas :lolol: :dunce:

cheeseroll

Jul 5, 2003
Fragrant Harbour
My daughter sent me a book of Albion poems signed by Atilla !!

A Bon Voyage card signed by no less than thirty of the Ablion team 1965-66 but i can only make out Archie Macaulie, Jack Smith and John Goodchild.

Oh and a mate from Germany sent me a St Pauli ticket signed by.....Atilla.

Smiths' Hatful of Hollow album signed by Morrissey/Marr/Rourke/Joyce.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Jean Tigana's boyfriend said:
Bobby Zamora signed photo:clap2:

Bobby Zamora signed red/black shirt and a programme from the Huddersfield away game 2001 signed 'to Moya love Bobby Zamora'

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My grandad's dress medals that you where with suit and bow tie - miniature version.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I have....

A double sided jigsaw with the 77-78 sqaud on one side and a picture of Alan Mullery with a list of his footballing career.

Signed photos of BZ, Peter Taylor, Micky Adams

Signed shirt of the Div2 Champions squad

Loads of signed programs from testominals and friendlys

Loads of singed cd's recolds etc

But my all time most loved item as to be my pre relaese copy of The Verve's History with the words "To Darren from Richard and the band, then signed by the complete band.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Beach Hut said:
My grandad's dress medals that you where with suit and bow tie - miniature version.

Oh, that reminds me..

Some of my great-grandfathers RIC stuff - uniform buttons, etc; from around 1890. Wouldn't be worth much in Ireland, but in the UK possibly...

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
blueandwhitearmy said:
has anyone seen the memorabilia stool in churchill square near virgin and thorntons.

presumably the stool(stall)is full of shit.

got zamoras autograph on the programme for the henfield charity cricket match.albionvsussex sharks.

AND a wardy video personally signed by the man himself

Last edited:

G

Iv'e got a tambourine I stole from Brian Eno when he played with Roxy Music at the dome in the seventies and all their autographs except Eno's, miserable bastard wouldn't sign.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I've got Steve Foster's signature from when he visited Boundstone. I've also got Jimmy Melia's signature from that game when he returned to The Goldstone after being sacked and went in the North Stand. He sat on my shoulder for a bit and this guy from The News Of The World took a photo but when they printed it in the paper they put a bloody caption right over my face.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here