Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What COOL memorabilia have you got??

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Loads of signed cricket gubbins. I used to go mad for autographs when I was a kid. The highlights are:

Signed photo of Brian Lara batting at Hove;
Signed copy of a book by Viv Richards on how to play cricket;
Fully signed scorecard from when Australia played at Arundel Castle at some point in the 1990s;
A photo of me and Sir Garry Sobers;
Loads more shit.

I also have a signed Coppell-era home shirt that was given to me as the best leaving present ever, when I left my last job.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have a shirt worn by a new zealand player and signed by all the team and a copy of the programme when they last played england signed by both teams.

Brian Lara's autograph and also Richie Benaud's.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I've got Dickie Birds autobiography signed which I gave to my NAN from her Birthday a few years back. Now she dead I have got it.

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
Richie Morris said:
I have every cup final programme and about 2,000 others from very early one.

You mean you have every cup final programme since 1872? Wowsers! If that's true it would be worth THOUSANDS! Where do you keep 'em? In a bank vault, I hope?

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Signed full frame photo of England CC tour of Sri Lanka 92-93
Full framed Photo signed by Sir Henry Cooper with me in it
Jonny Byrne Rep of Ireland shirt signed
Albion footy from 91 Play off Season signed
Best treasure Melinda Messengers undies - not soiled

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Based on modern prices, I think just physically having almost mint condition copies of More than 90 Minutes, Build and Bonfire, and Albion! (the John Vinnicombe book) classes them as memorabilia

I've got an unidentified body part off a J-199 Jordan as well. No idea what chassis/race/whatever, so it could be from one of the race winners :) ... or from one that never raced at all :(

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I've got a centenary shirt signed by the div 2 championship squad which i got for my 17th ... er ... that's about it really!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Blue Directors seat from Goldstone

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Zamoras shirt from the Watford game (the last one he played at the withdean) signed and framed

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I've got Dickie Birds autobiography signed which I gave to my NAN from her Birthday a few years back. Now she dead I have got it.

Dickie was doing a book signing in Huddersfield about 7 years ago. I got him to sign it to my Dad and gave it too him for his birthday.

He has now died and I have the book. To Harold from Harold.

I've got a signed ball from the mid 80's - Haans Kraay, Steve Penney & Co.

Up, Up and Away signed by Alan Mullery.

Fixture poster from the Goldstone signed by Steve Gatting.

Steve and Mike Gatting's Autograph on the same page.

Signed Geoff Hurst autobiography.

Also got books signed by Freddie Starr, Alan Titchmarsh and a few others I can't remember (My g/f works at a book wholesalers)

A minature cricket bat signed by the guy who played Uncle Mort in I didn't know you cared. (Don't ask - my dad went a bit crazy at a hospitality day at Lords)

Somewhere, not sure where, I have a name badge with Bob Taylor's daughters name on it - my dad again. I was with him this time - got talking to him and her and he asked for her badge. The day after, Bob was called in as an emergency keeper.

Various high profile autographs - Ian Botham, David Gower, Dickie Bird, Ray Illingworth, Jim Laker and many more. Also, another Geoff Hurst, Henry Cooper, Russ Abbott

That's all I can think of at the moment although I'm sure there is more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here