Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What club will DK sell Jake to next season?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Marshy said:
Cox is no smaller than Shaun Wright Phillips or Lennon i wouldnt imagine.

SWP maybe. Lennon must be taller than Tiny. Tiny is minute.

The Complete Badger said:
I don't think Cox will go anywhere. He is too small - end of story. Good player most definitely, but nobody that good will take the risk on such a small player.

Don't think it is so much about size but more appetite for physical contact and punching one's weight.

Cox to me has never looked out of place because of his size because he has such an appetite for getting stuck in, indeed often too much so with the tackle that got him the second yellow at Rotherham.

Robinson is a more interesting case though because at times I don't feel he has punched his weight in terms of his appetite for contact and the tackle. But maybe that's changing now, let's see.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
SWP is 5'6 and Lennon is 5'5. Not sure how tall Cox is but I'm pretty sure he's shorter than Knight who was 5'4 I think??

Not that it matters. He's great. :bowdown:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Silent Bob said:
SWP is 5'6 and Lennon is 5'5. Not sure how tall Cox is but I'm pretty sure he's shorter than Knight who was 5'4 I think??

Not that it matters. He's great. :bowdown:

Tiny is officially 5'4, but I think they're exaggerating to make him feel better. He is shorter than Knight, unless its just this years long shorts that make it look that way.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
hans kraay fan club said:
Tiny is officially 5'4, but I think they're exaggerating to make him feel better. He is shorter than Knight, unless its just this years long shorts that make it look that way.

Actually, looking at this picture, the top three inches is just hair gel!

Attachments

• cox.316396.full.jpg
    cox.316396.full.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 78

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Juninho who played for Middlesborough was only 9 stone and 5ft 5ins. Still managed to get a World Cup winners medal.

I remember a shot of the Middlesborough teams kit laid out and his boots were so small it looked like the mascot's kit.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Uncle C said:
How long ago was it that you lot were speculating about Lynch in this way - now he's struggling to get in the team:dunce: :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

because he stoned all the time....allegedly

Hmm

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I think Cox is the most creative midfielder we've had since Wendy himself, he certainly gets stuck in more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here