Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What club will DK sell Jake to next season?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
The Complete Badger said:
I don't think Cox will go anywhere. He is too small - end of story. Good player most definitely, but nobody that good will take the risk on such a small player.

I thought size didn't matter?

:D

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Where Cox is concerned, I'm afraid it does:lolol:

My wife must be lying then.

:lolol: :lolol:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
DAMANCLAY said:
Out of curiosity how much for? If your privvy to that sort of info.

In all honesty, I don't know the amount, only that Lynch is on the move to the Hammers. I would be surprised, however, if it were less than £300-£400K with some money being paid in instalments.

It's bloody annoying though that we always have to sell our better players. Roll on Falmer, when I hope we'll have more choice about who we hang onto and who we let go.

:(

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Zebedee said:
In all honesty, I don't know the amount, only that Lynch is on the move to the Hammers. I would be surprised, however, if it were less than £300-£400K with some money being paid in instalments.

It's bloody annoying though that we always have to sell our better players. Roll on Falmer, when I hope we'll have more choice about who we hang onto and who we let go.

:(

Yeah I know what you mean, I had heard a few rumors about Pompey looking at him aswell. I get the feeling Pardew is likely to be gone by January and for that reason I dont see him going to West Ham.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
DAMANCLAY said:
Yeah I know what you mean, I had heard a few rumors about Pompey looking at him aswell. I get the feeling Pardew is likely to be gone by January and for that reason I dont see him going to West Ham.

You may be right, of course.

:)

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Goring Gull said:
Pompey for me.

Nobody - he won't be sold.

Come March we'll have the big YES to Falmer and DW will have more money to spend than he ever thought possible !!! :clap2:

D

Deleted member 2719

Re: Re: What club will DK sell Jake to next season?

Westdene Seagull said:
Nobody - he won't be sold.

Come March we'll have the big YES to Falmer and DW will have more money to spend than he ever thought possible !!! :clap2:

My thought exactly just a few months away from the steady climb back to the top, where the fans deserve to be.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't think Cox will go anywhere. He is too small - end of story. Good player most definitely, but nobody that good will take the risk on such a small player.

Exactly the same was said by our chief scout when I recommended Trevor Stevens as a 15 year old playing for Burnley Reserves. Look what happened to him.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks

You've got to be joking. Do you think you should let Wilkins know your revalation?

'Hello Dean, you know that lad who's already played most of the season and looked like one of our best players. Well, he's too small.'

'Shit really? Oh well he must be crap, I'll let him go'

Why the f*** is he ok to perform week in week out for us, but too small to play for anyone else?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Timbo said:
You've got to be joking. Do you think you should let Wilkins know your revalation?

'Hello Dean, you know that lad who's already played most of the season and looked like one of our best players. Well, he's too small.'

'Shit really? Oh well he must be crap, I'll let him go'

Why the f*** is he ok to perform week in week out for us, but too small to play for anyone else?

Leave badger alone Timbo. He's got agood point. Small attack-minded midfielders never ever get anywhere. I mean look at Maradona and Zola....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here