Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can I get for the missus for winterval that is nice and original

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
My wife's always WHINING about the cold. I'm gonna pinch that idea. CHARS EASY. :cheers:

Because it's thoughtful, it might not of cost loads but it shows you've thought about it (or perhaps not) and you installed it in the bed as well, extra. Well done :laugh:

You're most welcome Simster.

It was bought at the last minute, but it WAS thoughtful. And its something that she uses all the time. An added bonus was that I only bought a SINGLE bed one even though its for our double - I actually HATE getting into a warm bed, the electric blanket is exclusively for HER side. So it was CHEAPER as well. :clap2:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
You're most welcome Simster.

It was bought at the last minute, but it WAS thoughtful. And its something that she uses all the time. An added bonus was that I only bought a SINGLE bed one even though its for our double - I actually HATE getting into a warm bed, the electric blanket is exclusively for HER side. So it was CHEAPER as well. :clap2:

Do you have to get a pressie for CASPER? ???

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Do you have to get a pressie for CASPER? ???

Of course.
I've seen a rather fetching mirror with a BELL dangling from the bottom, he'll love that. I'll also get him some extra large tropical FRUIT sticks. And he can have a few sips of my ale on Xmas eve.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm disappointed nobody's suggest a pearl necklace yet - what IS this board coming to??

Adam Virgo's Shirt

I took Adam's shirt off!
Oct 7, 2006
IOW ex Worthing
Shop bought vouchers and cash = no no! Shows you couldn't be arsed to think about it

However, home made vouchers = WINNER! Design and print some vouchers that she can cash in with you ie: a candleit dinner cooked by you, a shopping trip together, a romantic bath for 2. Stuff like that and you can make it personal to things you'll know she'd like, but perhaps don't do often enough

Easy's idea is top notch. Most women feel the cold, and that is a thoughtful surprise which should be received well

Other than that, how about a pamper hamper? One you've put together yourself by wrapping a box in xmas paper and filling it up with expensive pamper stuff. Paul Mitchell shampoo, Clarins skin care. Anything really, but stuff she might not normally buy

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
However, home made vouchers = WINNER! Design and print some vouchers that she can cash in with you ie: a candleit dinner cooked by you, a shopping trip together, a romantic bath for 2. Stuff like that and you can make it personal to things you'll know she'd like, but perhaps don't do often enough

That or you can buy sex cheques in Ann Summers!!! Make for good bribery tools too.

I'd say jewellery. White gold is fashionable at the moment, and pretty, and shows you care.

Do NOT get vouchers - that is just plain LAZY.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
trollbeads are the things for the female people around here this christmas. maybe you could start the bracelet with the chain and clasp and buy a bead or two then you and her can add to it for birthdays, easter in the future.

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I used to get my ex personal vouchers, Shopping spree with X amount at bluewater in the Jan sales or dinner out in fancy London restaurant then off to the theatre with a night in a hotel. I even brought her a trip to Paris and amsterdam. they went down a treat but obviously get her something else small to open. it all depends on your budget.

Failing that a Rampant Rabbit

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Those personal vouchers sound good. I'll start with 1 x hour of a good deep dickin'.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
Treatment Rooms are opposite Mash Tun and are very nice apparently.

I did AVS's idea but put the (wrapped) goodies in a (wrapped) vanity case for an ex...maybe not such a good reccommendation!

Winterval highlight for me will be Withdean on Boxing day...taking the future Mrs J.
All I can think of at the moment is treating us both to a west end show for some time in the future.
We have everything we need really...bit stumped otherwise.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
trollbeards are the things for the female people around here this christmas.

Looks a bit strange to me, still each to their own

troll_2.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here