Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What can I get for the missus for winterval that is nice and original

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
What the f*** is Winterval?

You do know it's CHRISTMAS just around the corner right? You don't want her getting used to gift-giving, TWICE in the same month

In my humble yet romantic opinion, a chap can't go wrong booking two flights and a couple of nights in Senor Swankys Swanky Hotel in some romantic European city. You're both guaranteed a fine time.

(Just remember to take your wife/partner/girlfriend/boyfriend with you,or all of them if your feeling flush)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Depending on the bird, a pair of tickets for a Chick musical, Mamma Mia or Never Forget. You will HATE it, but she will love you for making the SACRIFICE for her, and that night EVERY hole will be a certain GOAL. :thumbsup:

Maplins on London Road have some gloves that heat up, with the help of battery power. They go up to 40 degrees, and have insulation that retains the heat. Brillyernt.
I'm getting a pair of them, and for just a tenner it seems like a pressie anyone would use and appreciate.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What the f*** is Winterval?

You do know it's CHRISTMAS just around the corner right? You don't want her getting used to gift-giving, TWICE in the same month

WINTERVAL has already begun, Christmas is just one day for Christians at the end of December, Winterval is for everyone.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Christmas isn't for christians you din. Christmas is for everyone. Christians just have their own reasons for celebrating it.

But it still doesn't answer my question, what IS winterval?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Chappers

I brought a Lambourginhi day out at Goodwood, Around £ 125. She would love driving a £ 200 000 Yellow Lambourginhi at 125 mph ( thats the most she got but the can go 225 mph ) for 3 laps.

That is cool and unique and you can make a day out of it together in the Spring/Summer when its warm and sunny and then go for a romantic meal somewhere in Chichester and maybe a play at the Festival theatre , a splended theatre, afterwards if your budget would stretch to it.

£ 250 for the lot be shes worth it surely.

A guaranteed shag when you get home :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Buying wives presents? When did this start?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here