Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Brighton player do you hate more than any other??

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
Right so you are basing your hatred of KM on meeting him on a night/day out.
And you really like CH because you met him once and he was a nice bloke.

Well that and the fact he was clumsy and slow. Don't really like Hawkins but I won't despise him after I met him, didn't despise him before but won't hold it against people who do.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Was and always will be Mickey 'Taker' Thomas, a joke signing and a complete crook.

J-Scott

Mar 9, 2009
colin hawkins

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Michael Robinson & Gordon Smith,for about 5 minutes.Only a scouser could hate Gerry Ryan!

Cullip4

Oct 4, 2003
Brighton
Can't believe we are page 3 and nobody has mentioned Nathan Jones, or to give his full name Nathan Jones, Nathan Jones is a wanker is a wanker :wanker:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
In my experience of having been at some training sessions/press conferences etc, a lot of the younger players - especially those who came up through the youth system - are complete dickheads. Whereas the older pros like Forster, Hawkins, Kuipers etc are very decent blokes. It's no coincidence the club try and keep the former away from the media in preference to the latter.

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
The player who has wound me up most while still playing for us is Leon Knight. He was a hero who quickly turned into a twat as soon as he started playing in the championship. Can't say I've ever hated a Brighton player.
Now I HATE Didier Drogba!

The player who has wound me up most while still playing for us is Leon Knight!

Yes, he is a gobby twat who (if reports are to be believed) threatened our old manager at Swansea that he'd have him 'seen to' by his gangster mates.

Think his mouth has got his career into a lot of trouble. Isn't he playing in the Conferance South reserve league now?

Good player when he was on his game though

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When I was an angry TEEN I used to hate Farrington, I mean absolutely despise him.

Fortunately one mellows with age. Like Southover said I dislike certain players but dont hate them.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If they are wearing or have worn the blue and white stripes .....whats to hate

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was and always will be Mickey 'Taker' Thomas, a joke signing and a complete crook.

The only Albion player, since I have been watching, who I have no time for at all. Loads of others have irritated me but can't say I actually hated any of them although I did hate seeing quite a few of them actually playing for the Albion.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Can't believe we are page 3 and nobody has mentioned Nathan Jones, or to give his full name Nathan Jones, Nathan Jones is a wanker is a wanker :wanker:

Beat me to it. I thought he was okay when he was with us, but took a dislike to him during the games at Yeovil last season and the season before.

Beat me to it. I thought he was okay when he was with us, but took a dislike to him during the games at Yeovil last season and the season before.

the would be his Yeovil team that we wopped 5-0 ???

nathan was a key member of our most successful teams of recent years and scored some terriffic goals (against Forest I particulalry remember, and Blackpool!)

and he's best mate of a certain BZ

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here