Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What Brighton player do you hate more than any other??

Lips

Banned
Jul 23, 2009
I came on it to see what kind of knob hates any Brighton player.

My 2 most disliked players were kazim richards and knight and both for very good reason i would say so please get off your high horse for a moment.

Kind Regards

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
My 2 most disliked players were kazim richards and knight and both for very good reason i would say so please get off your high horse for a moment.

Kind Regards

but there you go, disliked I can appreciate but hate, hate is a strong word.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was pretty pissed off everytime I heard "In goal, number 28 Wayne Henderson"... But hate is far too strong a word to use, just because someone is a shockingly poor footballer, how can you hate them for it?! ???

I was pretty pissed off everytime I heard "In goal, number 28 Wayne Henderson"... But hate is far too strong a word to use, just because someone is a shockingly poor footballer, how can you hate them for it?! ???

If it made you stop wanting to go and watch The Albion play, because some waste of space was taking a shirt off a decent player, then you might at least harbour some disdain for that waste of space (aka Teddy Maybank)

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
You pay your money you can say what you want surely. You're paying the players' wages surely the least you're entitled to is an opinion.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hate is a very strong word for someone its doubtful you have ever met and only get to see from a distance once a week for 90 minutes.
I don't rate Hawkins but don't hate the bloke or anywhere near hate, actually hope he proves me wrong

SW17

Jan 2, 2007
South London
Good point Rookie, see I met Mayo years ago and he really was a prize c0ck and despised him ever since. I also met Hawkins and although he is a very average player (like Mayo) was a genuinely sound bloke and I had a good natter with him. And when I saw him playing the other day I wasn't over-fussed like some people are (understandably) about him being on the pitch because he took 2 minutes to speak to me at the races once.

smalldino

Feb 25, 2009
Littlehampton
Hate is a very strong word for someone its doubtful you have ever met and only get to see from a distance once a week for 90 minutes.
I don't rate Hawkins but don't hate the bloke or anywhere near hate, actually hope he proves me wrong

so if Leon Knight singed for palace and scored a hatrick against us in the cup you wouldnt hate the little shite:yahoo:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I hated Peter Ward once, for taking Fred Binney's place. I forgave him though.

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
Good point Rookie, see I met Mayo years ago and he really was a prize c0ck and despised him ever since. I also met Hawkins and although he is a very average player (like Mayo) was a genuinely sound bloke and I had a good natter with him. And when I saw him playing the other day I wasn't over-fussed like some people are (understandably) about him being on the pitch because he took 2 minutes to speak to me at the races once.

Right so you are basing your hatred of KM on meeting him on a night/day out.
And you really like CH because you met him once and he was a nice bloke.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I hate Henry Houton.

Gerry Ryan is a nice a bloke of the pitch as he was a decent player on it.

Shit thread, should be what palace players do you hate?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here