Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are your user names named after?

Hungry Joe.

Mar 5, 2004
British Upper Beeding
tedebear said:
thanks for your appreciation Phaedrus - its taken years to perfect my typing with these paws!! nightmare I tell you!! although I thank my lucky stars for this fur you know - Withdean is a doddle in winter for me - never seem to have a problem with the cold...

Your coat does indeed look in excellent condition. I bet your nose is nice and wet too.

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
A song from Albion fans at Stoke City's old Victoria Ground circa 1992. It went on for a good 20 minutes! I never heard it at any other match. Does anybody else remember it?

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
When my hair grows, it grows straight outwards so it looks like hedgehog spines.

Clippers in use before the weekend I think.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
My nickname and it is nothing to do with meaty snacks from the west country (see avatar). In fact it is pronounced to rhyme with tasty or hasty.

k_m

Mar 11, 2004
woodingdean
my initials......funnily enough kerry mayo's initials two.....so there arn't really 2 kerry mayi's theres three.....actually! well sort of anyway...kerri mayers :wave:

Lolly

Jan 16, 2004
Earley, actually
Nickname given to me at Uni, came from the nickname of a character in Neighbours who shared the same first name as me

bobbyzee

Feb 17, 2004
Division 1
:clap2:
pretty obvious really
:clap2:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
A Carlise football hooligan I saw on the pitch at a Carlisle vs Hull City match about 3 years ago (who can say I'm not passionate about football, go all the way to Cumbria to watch my football!!)

I guess you had to be there to appreciate the name, but a lad was bouncing up and down on his toes, with his hooded top and he looked like a "dancin ninja" and the names' stuck. Sad but true explanation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here