Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What are you watching on your TV tonight?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Sorry, never heard of her - must be one of Whitechapel's cretins, I suppose.

But if you're enthusiastic about her, carry on - everybody to their own - absolutely, if you're into her and what she does, go for it! I've got people I could shut the mainstream off and admire too.

Google is your friend. If you have red blood that is.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
TV pulled out all the stops tonight knowing we were all at home. Alicia Keys was magnificent and Paddy McGuiness's big night in was done of the best TV all year. The drag queens were mind-blowing. A shit year but 2020 went out with a bang, more of the same please in 2021.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Didn’t think they were doing the fireworks in London this year but it was actually quite good, not sure how they did the pictures over the O2 but made a nice change.

The fireworks were excellent, better than usual bring honest. Think this is the way to go in the future and keep crowds off London streets.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
TV pulled out all the stops tonight knowing we were all at home. Alicia Keys was magnificent and Paddy McGuiness's big night in was done of the best TV all year. The drag queens were mind-blowing. A shit year but 2020 went out with a bang, more of the same please in 2021.

Was anyone munching on your spotted dick during this extraordinary cultural extravaganza or did you have to make do with a less satisfying experience, snack wise?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Was anyone munching on your spotted dick during this extraordinary cultural extravaganza or did you have to make do with a less satisfying experience, snack wise?

Scroll to 43 minutes for the best TV of 2020 and abig dollop of spotted dick.

:thumbsup:

[YT]BNhNFbc0B8o[/YT]

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Google is your friend. If you have red blood that is.....

Sometimes it certainly is ................. but not always. And yes I do (have red blood in my veins .......).

You like? Fine - carry on, she's all yours. It's all opinions, innit ..............

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The piano man returns with his annual new year music show, although like most things this year, there are a few changes. Jools and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra are joined by artists including Celeste, Tom Jones, Chris Difford, Michael Kiwanuka, Roisin Murphy, Ruby Turner and Rick Wakeman, and there are archive clips of Hootenanny performances from the likes of Jamiroquai, Rudimental and Ella Eyre, Madness, ABC and Aloe Blacc.

One of the best things for me wasn’t even mentioned there, which was Christine and the Queens.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Some Idiots were letting off fireworks at 11.00 for some reason :whistle:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Sometimes it certainly is ................. but not always. And yes I do (have red blood in my veins .......).

You like? Fine - carry on, she's all yours. It's all opinions, innit ..............
I'm with you on this. I was flicking through channels and twice ended up on this channel and both times she was ruining decent songs. Each to their own.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Highlights of last night.
BBC Big New Years Eve which stopped at 10 pm, was that so we could all go to bed?
Alicia Keys, biggest trash of the year, needed something to keep us awake.
Keeping track on Twitter & Facebook of all the complaints about local take-aways being slow or messing up orders (turkey curry for us)
Last Leg has ads so recorded for tonight.
Sending out pics of bubbled family on sofa and getting pics of publicans and party people all alone at home.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Earlier in the evening it was Endeavour for me, the Morse prequel. Yes ok l have seen every episode from all seven series many times by now, but l really love the series and the characters, and with fine acting all round.

Later on, and to see in the new year, l was watching back to back episodes of the Catherine Tate Show, I still enjoy her comedy some fifteen years on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here