Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] What are you watching on your TV tonight?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Just found Withnail & I on E4 started not long ago.

Thats me sorted now.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Queen live from Wembley 1986 on sky one followed by a programme called new year fireworks live apparently, I see the Sydney ones happened, I take it the London ones aren’t?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Switched over to BBC1 to hear Alicia Keys singing a song absolutely terribly, sounds like she’s been smoking 50 a day for the last 10 years since she was good.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tamnavulin and McEwan's Champion .................... but a mug of Nescafe right at this moment!

Channel hopping - but come midnight I think I'll prefer the lone piper on BBC Scotland rather than whatever tired old stuff Jools will be churning out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Downloaded The Rolling Stones at Hyde Park

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Jools. Not sure where that fantasy line up thread has gone but I could live on a show entirely populated by Trombone Shorty and Roisin Murphy. And she's not even sung yet.

I've had a few though.

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Didn’t think they were doing the fireworks in London this year but it was actually quite good, not sure how they did the pictures over the O2 but made a nice change.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Didn’t think they were doing the fireworks in London this year but it was actually quite good, not sure how they did the pictures over the O2 but made a nice change.

Drones - was very well done I thought

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Roisin Murphy on BBC2. Cut the mainstream shit off and admire a real woman :love:

Sorry, never heard of her - must be one of Whitechapel's cretins, I suppose.

But if you're enthusiastic about her, carry on - everybody to their own - absolutely, if you're into her and what she does, go for it! I've got people I could shut the mainstream off and admire too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here