Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you, stupid or something?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Aaarrgghh! I had that as a future one for this thread, CC. I've got somewehere a remix with Stephen Hawking doing the "they were beautiful, they went on forever" voice. Great tune.

Right....I need a West Country band to come back to you with. We've don Portishead, could do Smith and Mighty or the Wild Bunch or Muse. But not EMF.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I went down the Bristol Trip-hop route. Monk and Cantella

[yt]0UCkscas_uo[/yt]

...and then my fave Muse song. They are so so good live

[yt]HPxHWCjJ_P0[/yt]

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Aaarrgghh! I had that as a future one for this thread, CC. I've got somewehere a remix with Stephen Hawking doing the "they were beautiful, they went on forever" voice. Great tune.

Right....I need a West Country band to come back to you with. We've don Portishead, could do Smith and Mighty or the Wild Bunch or Muse. But not EMF.

Apologies, my dear old thing.

To continue with the Westcountry bent, how's about Aphex Twin's 'Windowlicker'. Richard James lived about 3 miles away from where I lived whilst exiled in Cornwall.

EDIT: Work internet won't let me access that one. Perhaps someone could whack it up.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If we're going west country. It has to be old skool roots reggae time with this lot from Bristol. :thumbsup:

[yt]-_WA7xKVJrI[/yt]

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUz0pX2kJUw

I can't work out how the hell to embed the youtube video, so a link will have to do.... :dunce:

It's Gui Boratto at the Exit festival last July - Friday night tunage! An immense set, made randomly amusing by a couple of camp blokes dancing about on stage in vests...

Shame there aren't more shots of the crowd to get a feel for how massive it was.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
[yt]EQM7mexHNiE[/yt]

Deep & lovely

And seeing as South Africa is where the world cup is I thought we'd have an offering from there too........

[yt]x215NbexRUs[/yt]

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Find me two more aggressive tunes than these and I'll give you TWO pounds

[yt]y3U3R3b1dOg[/yt]

This one is particularly bonkers

[yt]n2LW_xyX00A[/yt]

Saw MOP doing Ante Up in a crowd of 20k in Czech Republic. Never seen a bigger mosh pit...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here