Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you, stupid or something?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This thread is certainly where the action is. Some good good stuff on here and I'm still yet to go through it properly.

Time to hit the SUBSCRIBE TO THIS THREAD button me thinks :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This one's for Marty then. Proof that when the French do dance music well, it is superb

From Karaoke to Stardom

[yt]Mw1Z2jcCaoQ[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I think I actually got into them off the back of your suggestion.

I love them, I've seen them a couple of times when visiting my mate in Cambridge and they're playing the Concorde tonight. Wish I'd gone.

Really? Damn - I'm being the good parent and have my two this weekend. We've been watching Spaghetti Westerns - lsat night was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly tonight was My Name is Trinity. Great stuff (but still wish I was also seeing Commix). I think Fabio is out tonight in town too.

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Has there been a bad track posted yet? I'm gonna bookmark this thead for when I'm next lacking musical inspiration.

I really should go to bed, but one more won't do any harm.

[yt]SBathERR6l0[/yt]

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
Really? Damn - I'm being the good parent and have my two this weekend. We've been watching Spaghetti Westerns - lsat night was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly tonight was My Name is Trinity. Great stuff (but still wish I was also seeing Commix). I think Fabio is out tonight in town too.

Yeah. Down at Volks.

Do you know what's on next Saturday (28th)? It's my 21st and I need some inspiration.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Right, Marty. Hopefully this one will send you on your way. Close your eyes and just trip out to Sigur Ros. This song actually made me cry, first time I heard it.

[yt]sWiJWLiSKro[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]e2coSME7jG8[/yt]

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
[yt]yQvs9tmzWtE[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And I really like it. Never heard it before. Great song.

Was gonna pick a Mila Jovovich song. She did a really lovely folk song album but can't find the one I want. No worries. Mum are another band that chill me out

[yt]gDb8hduT584[/yt]

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
There's a lot of post-rock stuff out there. Godspeed, you black Emperor. Also Silver Mt Zion Band and all the offshoots from them.

Time to get funky though. They don't came any damn funkier than this

[yt]Zwk7DWq_E3s[/yt]

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
And I really like it. Never heard it before. Great song.

Was gonna pick a Mila Jovovich song. She did a really lovely folk song album but can't find the one I want. No worries. Mum are another band that chill me out

[yt]gDb8hduT584[/yt]

I like that :smile:

And, on that note, I AM going to bed. Sleep well everyone, and I hope to find this thread in Gold when I return. :wave:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oops. I posted the Daniel Steinberg track twice and now can't edit it. This is the track that kicks in after 2.30

[yt]z0EmOaWWAd8[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here