Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you going to do at the weekend

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i will mainly be getting LASHED in the irish oak

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sat morning measuring a new build off Dalston lane E8 for wood and carpet.
Sat Afternoon fitting basement stair carpet in Hampstead heath NW3
Sat Night Elephants Head in Camden Town for some beer & good music.

Sun morning wonder round the flat in my underpants complaining about the sunlight and the quality of the kebab meat.
Sun Afternoon see above
Sun Night wonder round the flat in my underpants complaining where did the day go

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Sat am. Take my mother to church and go for coffee on the seafront at Rotters. (Now that is a real pleasure).
Sat pm. Lawn / Allotment / Garage clear-out.
Sat eve. walk along Brighton sea-front.

Sun am. Work
Sun pm: poss cycle ride to sea. Test whether warm enough for first swim of the summer.
Sun eve. bbq.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
This afternoon - driving to Bedfordto the in-laws to see my wife and kids who have been there all week (can't wait to see them)
This evening - BBQ and a few cold beers
Sat day - sitting in garden drinking cold beer/watching FA cup final
Sat evening - Dinner at a great curry house with friends.

Sun - return home.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
dinner out Saturday night for my daughter's 21st (sorry no pics)

and then LYNYRD SKYNYRD for my bday on Sunday at Brixton

SWEET HOME ALABAMA!!! :drink:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Probably ............. well I knew it in 1983 - but a good place for a run (or walk) when you live around the corner.

Blimey, I lived about 50m away from Clissold Park in 1983 - we must have been neighbours.

Unless it's changed loads since I was last there (2000), it's scarcely chav central - it was full of Islington trendies in my day

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Decided to leave work early so now driving up this afternoon. Maybe some shopping this evening then kiss the missus on the face. I'm gonna get some SHORTS from UNIQLO.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Blimey, I lived about 50m away from Clissold Park in 1983 - we must have been neighbours.

Unless it's changed loads since I was last there (2000), it's scarcely chav central - it was full of Islington trendies in my day

Newington green at the bottom of Green (Gansta) lanes. Bit far for islington indie boys & girls, maybe the ones who think its islington, but cant afford it :blush:

A few women attacked by gangs while jogging over the past few years, and everytime i drive past it, there always kids with pit bulls and staffs facing each other off.......Times are a changing sunshine :thumbsup:

sorry bad spelling and grammer

Last edited:

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
What's the sea like in Brighton by the way? Can the stones be quite a bugger or are they generally alright?

I've been in a few times this year and I thought it looked dirtier than last year.

The stones are a killer for me, but get yourself some beach shoes and you're laughing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here