Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you going to do at the weekend

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It's gonna be a SCORCHER!

Tonight: Drive up to Kilburn, kiss missus on face.
Tomorrow: 12k run, BBQ in Clissold Park then pub in Dalston.
Sunday: Don't know! Maybe another run then watch a film or summat.

Fun fun fun.

:dance:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm running the Edinburgh Marathon on Sunday. So Saturday I will be eating vats of pasta, stretching my legs and generally getting nervous.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Tomorrow morning I will be mostly visiting the butchers to get some dead carcass flesh for my barbecue. Then I will be meeting some CHUMS at around 11am at the Cricketers in Southwick, where we will peruse our Ladbrokes Cup Final betting slip selections over a few beaters. Bets will be placed, a sweepstake will be organised, more beer will be consumed, before we all go back to my gaff for the match where we will continue to binge.

After the match we will have a wheezy kickabout on the green, before going back to mine, whereupon I will light my barbecue and feed the hungry masses who are gathered expectantly in my garden. Later that evening, I will light my chimenera and we shall toast marshmellows on skewers.

Sunday will be a complete write-off.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sat: cycling to the marina to watch drag me to hell. Might catch a second film, then cycle home
Sun: probably gardening

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Sat: clearing out my garage (been putting it off for ages)
Sun: Crickert innit

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Tonight off to see Wallenstein at Chichester
Sat morning shopping, afternoon playing with kids
Sun playing with kids and mowing the lawn

TBH, having work to do throughout the week means that scarcely see the kids from Mon to Fri; I really appreciate doing things with them over the weekend.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tomorrow, we have one of these visits to see a Holland America Cruise Liner in Dover ( get a free lunch thrown in)

This one I think

AMDM.jpg

Evening drink with St Micheals CC now I have retired from Cricket I can get there early!!!

Sunday - Triangle swimming in the outside pool!!! walk along the seafront in Hove in afternoon.

We live on the edge

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
me. 20 20 tonight followed by clubbing, any suggestions?
sat cup final, beach, clubbing.
sun possibly canterbury if i can blag a lift? will pay petrol :)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Cutting the poxy grass again I expect.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
me. 20 20 tonight followed by clubbing, any suggestions?

You'd be a FOOL not to go and see The Bays at Audio.

A FOOL!

''AUDIO PRESENTS
The Bays (Live)

29/5/2009
11 'till 4

Audio Presents:

The Bays (Live)

The Bays are Andy Gangadeen, Chris Taylor, Jamie Odell and Simon Richmond. Their manifesto of pure improvisation and raw creative synergy is causing major tremors at all levels of the music industry, challenging many of its most entrenched attitudes about bands and live performance. Through their relentless gig schedule and tireless devotion to their radical musical ethic, The Bays have ripped up the rulebook and debunk musical convention wherever they play.

What drives this band is their need to communicate with the audience in a way not possible with most live bands. There are no songs to perform, there are no album to promote and there is no hidden commercial agenda. The Bays only perform live, they never rehearse, they don't have a set-list, they don't use sequencers and they couldn't ever do the same performance twice. Its all about the moment an experience that exists between the band and the audience for only one moment in time.''

Seriously, go see.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
Tonight: 20/20 - then curry
Tomorrow: Funday at Horsham Rugby club am, cup final pm, bbq
Sunday: Son's cricket am, my cricket pm, pub.
perfick

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tonight - over to Brighton after work to go for that fabled Chinese that was discussed in the other thread, with my missus.

Tomorrow - Spend Saturday in Brighton shopping with the abovementioned lady. Might see a bit of the cup final but not fussed if I don't, I'm too young to really remember when the FA Cup final was good.

Sunday - 6 a side footy league, and preparing a music review I'm writing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here