Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing tonight?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Me, well, I've just got back from holiday and am back for a week before I fly off again. Thought I'd come online and see if there has been any developments on new players, But I should be so lucky.

Oh, and to see what crap you lot are spouting. So have you lot got any plans? going out, staying in, Keeping the site ticking over? I've got some beers in and have ordered a curry.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was hoping for a friendly night of NSC discussion - no chance of that now you're back :p

I think this is your first ever thread without a swear word ?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
I was hoping for a friendly night of NSC discussion - no chance of that now you're back :p

I'm a reformed character

[/QUOTE]

Indeed your right Beach Hut. I take a second before I post now and reflect on my manners to the poster I'm replying too. I've emended the errors of my ways. Got to lighten up on these beers.

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Bugger all, all on my own, bored :(

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
I'm a reformed character

Indeed your right Beach Hut. I take a second before I post now and reflect on my manners to the poster I'm replying too. I've emended the errors of my ways. Got to lighten up on these beers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Good on you :clap2:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I might have a date with a Ukrainian bird tonight in Brighton.

albionwave.gif

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
Bugger all, all on my own, bored :(

Thought you might of got a few cans in. It does help pass the boredom. Cornish Gal? Is Gal referring to a female by any chance? I don't mean to offend.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Terrace Dandy said:
Thought you might of got a few cans in. It does help pass the boredom. Cornish Gal? Is Gal referring to a female by any chance? I don't mean to offend.

Sorry I am really struggling with the the niceness, it will take a while to sink in :lolol: :lolol:

Crazy Cornish Gal

Dec 26, 2003
Brighton
Gal usually means female does it not? Got a couple of bottles thats it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh BTW TD - where have you been to ?

And where are you going shortly ?

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Beach Hut said:
Indeed your right Beach Hut. I take a second before I post now and reflect on my manners to the poster I'm replying too. I've emended the errors of my ways. Got to lighten up on these beers.

Good on you :clap2: [/B][/QUOTE]

Do you know when the play-off semi final and final video's are out Beach Hut? I went into the club shop two weeks ago and asked if they had any, they said they aren't sure when they will do some. I really hope they do.

Have you heard any information on whether they'll be doing a video of the play-offs , etc.?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I doubt the club have been doing much - if you trawl through ebay there was someone selling DVDs of the play-off final (suspect a straight copy of the Sky Transmission).

The new kit will be the club's next challenge, I understand Uncle Dick has submitted preliminary sketches for approval.

Terrace Dandy

Banned
Mar 19, 2004
Crazy Cornish Gal said:
Gal usually means female does it not? Got a couple of bottles thats it.

Yes, it does Gal, But we are Brighton fans and we've got a reputation from away fans as being could adam and steve instead of adam and eve.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
:wave: :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here