Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing today?...

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Have had a really busy, and productive, day. This morning I tackled a large pile of ironing and then cleaned my car and tidied up the box room. Had a lazy lunch, reading the paper, sorting through a pile of letters and keeping an eye on the motor racing. This afternoon a quick trip to B&Q followed up with planting some flower seeds, some miniature corn and some herbs in the garden. Now listening to the footy on the radio with a pot of tea and thinking about cooking a red Thai chicken curry for my tea.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Run the Arundel 10k this morning.2 mammoth hills up the downs,boiling hot conditions.just over 50 minutes though.recovering with a cold beer now.:drink:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Set off at 7am to drive to Oxford, reviewed a number of exams, drove back to Manchester listening to football on radio.

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
Sitting in a hotel room in New York. It is absolutely pissing it down here. I will venture out to the shops later but reports are that the streets are getting pretty flooded. Apparently a huge nor-easter is just about to arrive, whatever that may be...:shrug:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Breakfast at The Meeting Place followed by a walk to The Royal Oak from Devils Dyke. Braved the Fulking Escarpment (which going by LDCs reckoning is steeper and more difficult than Everest) and lazed in the sun. Avoided the backlash from our Bradford defeat at all costs.

Glorious day - such a shame work beckons tomorrow!

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe

Attachments

• img083.jpg
    img083.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 52

D

Deleted User X18H

Virgo's Haircut said:
The train also went straight up Lovers Walk when it got back to Brighton, so then you'd have really been f***ed!
By whom:ohmy: :ohmy: thats quite near me ..........no I'm tired.

D

Deleted User X18H

Barrel of Fun said:
Breakfast at The Meeting Place followed by a walk to The Royal Oak from Devils Dyke. Braved the Fulking Escarpment (which going by LDCs reckoning is steeper and more difficult than Everest) and lazed in the sun. Avoided the backlash from our Bradford defeat at all costs.

Glorious day - such a shame work beckons tomorrow!
We made for the Royal Oak instead did you have the BBQ did you see the bloke from Bardsleys getting pissed on the wall outside.

D

Deleted User X18H

algie said:
I hope the dog bites you
No he didn't, even as a dumb animal he can understand the difference between real life and NSC ramblings and that we all come here for an anonymous laugh and slag fest

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here