Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What are you doing today?...

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Not much really, Arthurs got a cold and so is a bit grumbly, I've just eaten a cherry ripe, 3 honey jumbles and a packet of fruit tingles, so there goes my weight watchers points for the day :nono: ahhh well...

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
tedebear said:
Not much really, Arthurs got a cold and so is a bit grumbly, I've just eaten a cherry ripe, 3 honey jumbles and a packet of fruit tingles, so there goes my weight watchers points for the day :nono: ahhh well...

I was thinking about joining Weight Watchers, do you find it any good?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Yes and no, I've lost 19.5lbs in the 8 weeks I've been going (which is brilliant as I'm nearly back to my size 8/10's), but I must admit it is very hard work. I have to count and write down everything I eat and not go above a certain amount of points a day! Somedays I get fed up with it and crave a big bacon buttie or big mac, but I've managed to curb those sort of thoughts! :lol: Basically its made me realize that I'd been eating about double the portion size I needed to - also that I don't need to finish Arthurs breakfast lunch and dinner for him :lol:

A few more weeks and I should be at my goal! Then theres the next matter of maintaining it!! But I must admit I have been getting a bit weary of it in the last week or so.....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tedebear said:
Yes and no, I've lost 19.5lbs in the 8 weeks I've been going (which is brilliant as I'm nearly back to my size 8/10's), but I must admit it is very hard work. I have to count and write down everything I eat and not go above a certain amount of points a day! Somedays I get fed up with it and crave a big bacon buttie or big mac, but I've managed to curb those sort of thoughts! :lol: Basically its made me realize that I'd been eating about double the portion size I needed to - also that I don't need to finish Arthurs breakfast lunch and dinner for him :lol:

A few more weeks and I should be at my goal! Then theres the next matter of maintaining it!! But I must admit I have been getting a bit weary of it in the last week or so.....

You mean you are not working on your vegetable patch:nono: :nono: :nono:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
B.M.F said:
You mean you are not working on your vegetable patch:nono: :nono: :nono:

Done quite a bit this weekend :p Looking fab!! Just got some more work to do on the pond at the moment which is still quite green but miles better than it was.....

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
tedebear said:
Done quite a bit this weekend :p Looking fab!! Just got some more work to do on the pond at the moment which is still quite green but miles better than it was.....

Well you better get some photos up on my thread then. I have been puting up CD's today to scare off the birds and the light off them is really quite cool :)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Tom Hark said:
Just back from the beach. It was rather GLORIOUS actually :cool:

Which beach?

I'm thinking of going down to my hut at Worthing beach later, hopefully it won't be too busy.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
ginadim said:
Which beach?

Brighton beach. Obviously.

Astounding scenes in Preston Park also. Stuffed to the rafters with sunbathers and folk having barbies. And a cricket match in full swing by the cycle track. GAWD bless Global Warming :cool:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Just finished laying my new patio, now I am onto Budweiser and lesson plans for Literacy (Year 6s) next week. Revision for SATs, what deep, deep joy. Depending on how much Budweiser, the SATs revision could be quite "liberated". You should see some of the liberties I take with RE after a few beers! Bet you didn't know that I could work Motorhead into a collective worship session!

Perhaps I could thread in some letter writing to Adam El-Abd and they could ask him what went through his mind at the final whistle and why he responded the way he did? They like writing letters to people.... I would ask them to write to Adrie, but I rather think that would just encourage him.

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
Just back from watching son's football match...doesn't seem right watching football in glorious sunshine! They were losing 2-0 at half time to the bottom club in the league, who haven't won all season, but came back to win 6-2.

About to do some ironing...how exciting!!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Just done the last quarter GST return, thats the same as VAT in old money, pushing a pen all day, it's p*****g with rain, has been all day and I've just finished at 11.33pm.:down:

DC Rules

Could It Be Forever?
Sep 19, 2006
OzMike said:
Just done the last quarter GST return, thats the same as VAT in old money, pushing a pen all day, it's p*****g with rain, has been all day and I've just finished at 11.33pm.:down:

its absolutely gloriously sunny here!!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
DC Rules said:
its absolutely gloriously sunny here!!

Yep - got a suntan (bordering on sunburn) from being out in the garden, and I am sat out on the new patio with the wireless connection, some National Literacy publications and a few bottles of bud in the fridge plugged into the outside socket, and Virgin Radio playing away....

Some days, I love this country.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
B.M.F said:
Well you better get some photos up on my thread then. I have been puting up CD's today to scare off the birds and the light off them is really quite cool :)

Ok - will do hopefully tomorrow if its still nice...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here