Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ANNOYS you most about NSC??

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
There was a lad at my VIth form college who was quite chubby and seemed to be socially troubled. He wore a special top when we went for to play football betwixt any classes and it was black and yellow stripes spinning around his portly middle. He was known as King Bee when the game was to be played. I didn´t talk to him much, but he always produced a pack of football playing cards in the canteen to have a set of us play whist with loose change, and he yelped oddly, like a trodden-on mouse or a young woman finding a strange man sat on the wicker of her bedroom half-buried in the used clothes she had tossed there, with his every victorious round. In A-Level English each member of the class was asked to write a short story of the person they hated the most, and he wrote one of me. I couldn´t think of anything i had done to him, but that doesn´t mean that i didn´t guffaw at his awkwardness or follow him with my eyes to find out what he might do next.
I worry in threads like this or the "which nscer do you hate the most?" that once again i might be the one, and King Bee is somewhere wanting to remind me of things.
if you are out there, King Bee, please accept my apologies.

Perhaps he secretly yearned for your love?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
(1) Typing "Yes,yes I do" instead of "Yes I do"
(2) The use of the phrase "I see what you've done there" in reference to an earlier post.

:)

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
People who post pictures of hover cars for no reason whatsoever.

errolbrownbody203x400pd9.jpg

What's Nick Cave doing in a hover car?

fragglegull

Jun 3, 2008
There was a lad at my VIth form college who was quite chubby and seemed to be socially troubled. He wore a special top when we went for to play football betwixt any classes and it was black and yellow stripes spinning around his portly middle. He was known as King Bee when the game was to be played. I didn´t talk to him much, but he always produced a pack of football playing cards in the canteen to have a set of us play whist with loose change, and he yelped oddly, like a trodden-on mouse or a young woman finding a strange man sat on the wicker of her bedroom half-buried in the used clothes she had tossed there, with his every victorious round. In A-Level English each member of the class was asked to write a short story of the person they hated the most, and he wrote one of me. I couldn´t think of anything i had done to him, but that doesn´t mean that i didn´t guffaw at his awkwardness or follow him with my eyes to find out what he might do next.
I worry in threads like this or the "which nscer do you hate the most?" that once again i might be the one, and King Bee is somewhere wanting to remind me of things.
if you are out there, King Bee, please accept my apologies.

That is genius!!

i dont like all the spacktoid binfestery that seems to end up ruining any decent debate...........

Feb 2, 2007
Japan
(1) Typing "Yes,yes I do" instead of "Yes I do"
(2) The use of the phrase "I see what you've done there" in reference to an earlier post.

:)

yes I see what you've done there. OH WELL FCUKING DONE. YOU ARE SO CLEVER. Fixtures alo irritates

Albion Rob

A new thing for that annoys me for some unknow reason is when somebody starts a thread about a topic that has already been talked about before in another thread.

Fixtures - I cant even remember how or why that started, but that doesnt wind me up, it is the evolution of that.

It if the "ffffffffff" to imply fixtures

No idea why it gets my goat, but it does:rant:

As something of an NSC historian (I remember when Dwayne was black, Dave the Eagle was a menace and BHA Express was Britbyte) I can tell you that it started either between the 00/01 - 01/02 season or the year after that.

The great and the good of this website were so excited at either our first season back in English football's third or second tier that there were almost daily posts yearning to find out when we'd be playing Tranmere away or Gilligham at home.

Went on a long time, that summer (whichever one it was).

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The loss of post counts. Just cos I'm curious.

Any mods reading this please explain?

Was it due to pointless post boosting threads?

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
1) Tediously Dull NSCers Who Post About Six Unfunny "Quips" On The Same Thread. If Your Name Ain't Trufflehound Or The Antikythera Mechanism And You're Doing This, Please Stop. You're Very f***ing Boring.

2) The Bullies Who Pick On Gareth All The f***ing Time.

3) The Board LadyBoy, Nipple

4) All Those Know-Nothing Muppets Who Want David Beckham Out Of The England Set Up.

5) The Tossers Who Hounded Nathan Elder Out Of The Club

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
People Who Use A Capital Letter At The Start Of Each Word. I Still Don't Understand The Reason For This,

Sorry, someone was bound to say this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here