Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What ANNOYS you most about NSC??

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
posters who sit at home all day watching sky sports and suddenly have to race to post that some obscure premiership player has moved from Wigan to Hull.

posters who, on hearing a minor player has not signed a contract feel they need to alert everybody to this fact that they could "do a job" when clearly its not our choice who does and who doesnt get signed.

posters who only go to three away matches a season but start a rollcall thread three months before the game so everybody knows they are going to the game

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Arse lickers and bullies, fake hoolies and Nazis. The board has too many.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
People that are 'hollier than thou' and they never speed, drive for a week after a couple of beers, text, smoke, change the radio station or even talk to anyone else in the car when they are driving.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The most annoying thing about "fixtures" is that it's the new kid on the block.

The original "fixtures" is "any one know where I can get a GOSBTS ringtone?".

Oct 25, 2003
-'fixtures' and all that are VERY annoying, and just make the poster look like an utter DICK

-people who feel the need to know EVERYTHING before everyone else

-STUPID people

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
People that insult other posters for no reason. For example, just quoting somebodies post any reponding 'Shut up you shit-faced-cockmaster' or suchlike.

Fine, disagree with other posters, bit I see no need for destructive comments like that.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
When a serious thread is diverted into a personal fight between three or four known posters. Makes the rest of us wonder why we bother as we trawl through pages of insults and nonsense. Stick to the topic of the thread people:annoyed:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
People that insult other posters for no reason. For example, just quoting somebodies post any reponding 'Shut up you shit-faced-cockmaster' or suchlike.

Fine, disagree with other posters, bit I see no need for destructive comments like that.
I'll post what I like you pig-f***ing arse-faced shit-eater

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here