In a police cell
ok:lolol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BUTTERBALL said:
[What shite weather! [/B]
It could be worse , like having shite weather and living in Grimsby.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tell me about it ! I am doing agency work at the moment in a fish processing factory.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Is it true that Grimsby does the best cod and chips in England?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Well, I am going to cheer my day up by cooking a roast chicken, sausages wrapped in bacon, a MOUNTAIN of roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds, honey-steamed carrots and parsnips, washed down with a fine bottle of chilled Sauvignon.

This will be followed by a home-made Moorish Tart (not a Moroccan prostitute), it's a creamy chocolate tart laced with orange.

The downside is that I have to share it with other people.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Don't forget the stuffing

yum:smokin:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
The Large One said:
Well, I am going to cheer my day up by cooking a roast chicken, sausages wrapped in bacon, a MOUNTAIN of roast potatoes, Yorkshire puds, honey-steamed carrots and parsnips, washed down with a fine bottle of chilled Sauvignon.

This will be followed by a home-made Moorish Tart (not a Moroccan prostitute), it's a creamy chocolate tart laced with orange.

WOW! Is it Christmas day in your house!! :eek: :eek:

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
The Large One said:

Exchange the chicken for some pork and marsala carrots for honey-steamed and im with you on that one.

Except for afters i will be having a moroccan prostitute on a bed of crushed ice....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
rogue said:
Is it true that Grimsby does the best cod and chips in England?
No, they do the best haddock and chips in England. The locals , funnily enough are known regionally as "codheads". None of the chippys here serve cod or huss (rock salmon) - you only seem to get the choice of haddock or plaice. The chips are fried in beef fat/dripping which probably explains why local lasses are so obese (and ugly).

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
fourthteamtillidie said:
Exchange the chicken for some pork and marsala carrots for honey-steamed and im with you on that one.

Except for afters i will be having a moroccan prostitute on a bed of crushed ice....
We've had to now. The chicken was off, so we're doing pork.

Like the idea of marsala, but may use brandy instead. And honey. :drool:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Large One said:

This will be followed by a home-made Moorish Tart (not a Moroccan prostitute), it's a creamy chocolate tart laced with orange on an orange pastry.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Why spend hours sweating away in a hot kitchen for only to gulp down all the food in ten minutes?Then there's the mountain high of washing up to contend with.Take the missus out for sunday dinner at a respectable place:drink:

Sunday dinners take so long to prepare:angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here