Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a pickle

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I work just a couple of doors down from a Costcutters. I'm a regular in there for vegetable samosas, fizzy drinks and crisps. Recently, some maniac has placed a pizza vending machine outside. I've never seen anything like it. £4 for a pizza that comes out of a machine in 3 minutes. And it's just there on the street.
It sounds like it might be the most horrid thing of all time, but is it rude of me not to at least sample one?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
A fortune telling pizza vendor? GENIUS!

Take a pic of it for all of us to view....for some reason!

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I think it would be rude not to at least try it once.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I saw something on these a few months ago on Meridien news - they were trialling one in Bournemouth I think (it was probably the headline story).

Personally, I think I would be unable to resist sampling its wares, but at the same time, I would be fearful of a new and evil instant pizza addiction invading my life.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Try it. In Spain in some shit resort there were Toasted sandwihch machines outside a club. We used to bail out the shit club and pull some chairs out and sit down round the machine and get cokes and stuff from the machine next to it. Marvellous it was. Not sure how good they tasted.

I fear that you may burn your mouth though?

On another note, Costcutters is f***ing A.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Meade's_Ball said:
But what if it's like the fortune-telling machine in Big, and i wake up as a small boy?

Then don't forget you need the thermal pods to melt the evil wizard.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Should we automatically trust machines that appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason? I'm scared of it. What if it's made by Cyberdine Systems?!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Interesting that Gooooooooogle has decided to add an ad at the bottom of the thread for 'New and used Pickle Recipes'. Good call! Always wondered what to do with all those used Pickles :lol:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
Should we automatically trust machines that appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason?

Good point, well presented. There's a lot of blind faith on this thread. 'Go on, try it! Nothing could POSSIBLY go wrong.'

Hmm, I have my doubts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
Should we automatically trust machines that appear out of nowhere for no apparent reason? I'm scared of it. What if it's made by Cyberdine Systems?!
Your pizza would probably be from the year 2050, sent back in time to 2005 with one mission objective - to locate, infiltrate and destroy your lower intestine.

DO NOT go for the liquid metal topping.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Adding to the strange vending machine, the services at Toddington or some mid-northern monkey M1 town en-route to Sheff Utd had Nurofen above the Durex in the condom vending machine!
So now when she says she has a headache you just say "OI...BITCH...NOOOOOOOOO!" and hand her the nurofen whilst slipping on the plastic bag :thumbsup:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
What a pickle

pickle7vz.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here