Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what a lovley country we live in

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Ive tried putting that drivel into google translate, and theres smoke coming from my laptop...

Are you actually now saying youre NOT hoping to link this to 'minorities'? lol...

'vehement'?? lol.....very theatrical Bushy...a sure right wing trait...

The reason I said it, was because, hold on, because im going to expose you to REALITY........there are NO REPORTS OF THIS ISSUE BEING LINKED WITH MINORITIES.....which is why I replied as such to the poster....

Then the resident grief tourist showed up trying to insult me and my girlfriend and made himself look a prize dipshit...again.

Last edited:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Ive tried putting that drivel into google translate, and theres smoke coming from my laptop...

Are you actually now saying youre NOT hoping to link this to 'minorities'? lol...

'vehement'??? lol.....very theatrical Bushy...a sure right wing trait...

The reason I said it, was because, hold on, because im going to expose you to REALITY........there are NO REPORTS OF THIS ISSUE BEING LINKED WITH MINORITIES.....
I doubt this has got anything whatsoever to do with minorities , it was your hysterical response to someone else mentioning it that i was alluding to, can you please highlight ANY post of mine where i've intimated that this was to do with appeasing minorities ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Electric response.... well done...

'Its nothing to do with 'some minority'... nice attempt at stirring racial and religious hatred.... there are many bars/pubs that ban military personel and have done since at least the 70s....'

Cant deny it, that is a 'hysterical' response.

Youre very theatrical arent you. ..I bet you know all the words to 'whispering grass' dont you....

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Electric response.... well done...

'Its nothing to do with 'some minority'... nice attempt at stirring racial and religious hatred.... there are many bars/pubs that ban military personel and have done since at least the 70s....'

Cant deny it, that is a 'hysterical' response.

Youre very theatrical arent you. ..I bet you know all the words to 'whispering grass' dont you....
Seriously, is that an attempt at trying to be funny.......honestly ? If so your bird should update your description of you to her friends to BORING old cvnt instead of just old cvnt.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Aw diddums.... Guards?...lol....They used to have thick skins....seems standards are falling.

No, it wasnt an attempt to be funny, its how I see you... a rather theatrical nitwit.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Aw diddums.... Guards?...lol....

No, it wasnt an attempt to be funny, its how I see you... a rather theatrical nitwit.
f*** me, a night in the pub with you must be a blast, pisstaking and banter isnt your strongpoint is it ? Nitwit? You prick you sound like you're auditioning for a part in a dire 70's sitcom :lolol:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
You two need to get a room, light some candles and stick on a bit of Marvin Gaye. The sexual tension is unreal.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He wants me...haha

If you would prefer stupid, right wing, ****, rather than theatrical nitwit Bushy, I can accomodate.

Obviously, your banter, or as I see it, insulting my girlfriend, very brave of you, is of a higher quality.
Time for my weekend...im guessing youre rehersing for panto season Bushy...

laterz.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Just about to say...PLEASE just f*** each other and be done with it, we're bored of waiting.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
No no , you probably don't, but you DO give a f*** what you're "with you for a few quid , even though you struggle to get a hard on " bird does though, dont you ?

PS Yet again you're going on about me "attempting to link this to minorities" , i've done nothing of the sort, you're just too thick to realise that, all i've done is question WHY you are so vehement in your belief that another poster shouldn't pose the question.

It should be "your" not "you're"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I agree with the pub's policy. If you've ever had a night out in Plymouth, Aldershot or any forces town and you'd think twice about having squaddies, marines etc in your gaff too.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Cpl David Allison, of The Royal Welsh, said the men had wanted tea or coffee to "calm our nerves" during rehearsals for Cpl Michael Thacker's funeral.

Funny that, I always go into a pub and order "tea or coffee" if I want to calm my nerves. I also find a bag of pork scratchings is almost as effective as valium in taking the edge off of things.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Who is advocating this ?? and for your guide i cant stand the anti anything british crowd, in fact , pricks like you.

I think this is part of the reason some pubs won't let members of the armed forces in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here