Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

what a goal

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Not for 15 seasons mate and i wouldnt mind betting it will be another 15 until it happens again...... we both know this to be true :wave:

I wouldn't say that. We have been struggling financially for the last 15 seasons. The future is a lot brighter, and barring an upset at the JR, there is no reason why that couldn't happen in less than the 15 seasons.....

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
BarrelofFun said:
I wouldn't say that. We have been struggling financially for the last 15 seasons. The future is a lot brighter, and barring an upset at the JR, there is no reason why that couldn't happen in less than the 15 seasons.....

Oh alright 14 then :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
BarrelofFun said:

And Palace havent? We were in administration for the best part of two years due to that crook Goldberg. But even though we had a transfer embargo imposed on us for a fair bit of that time we never dropped out of the first division (now Championship), i sincerely hope you get Falmer and soon because the esxcuses have to stop sooner or later

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
And Palace havent? We were in administration for the best part of two years due to that crook Goldberg. But even though we had a transfer embargo imposed on us for a fair bit of that time we never dropped out of the first division (now Championship), i sincerely hope you get Falmer and soon because the esxcuses have to stop sooner or later
:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said that man. Did we not even have to bring our own loo roll along to the game things got that bad.:D

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
BarrelofFun said:
Fair enough.

The excuses will never stop though ;)

Your own loo roll??? :lolol: Is that in case the burgers have their usual effect immediately.
No I think they were mainly to throw on the pitch to make a statement to the team on their performance. Try it it may work for you lot:lol: :lol: :lol:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Croydonbloke said:
No I think they were mainly to throw on the pitch to make a statement to the team on their performance. Try it it may work for you lot:lol: :lol: :lol:

You would need a good arm to reach the pitch, even from the home section. ;)

Besides, I think we would probably need planning permission to take loo rolls in :lol:

Last edited:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
What a shit season. One highlight, beating the pikeys at their manor, marvellous!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
AJ's Love Monkey said:

Spot on old boy. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
5 past Kuipers said:
It is a bit of an irony though isnt it? We can't win, one minute we're being called pikeys, the next we're stripey Nigels.
What's a Nigel when it's at home? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here