Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
i pleased it was a man u player that got the goal

like being reminded of Cantona do you?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
how many years will it be before palace and brighton play again?

July/August this year?

Who's gonna be playing in Kerry's Testimonial?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
brighton rock said:
dont think your make the premiership by then;)

Don't think you will either BR :D

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I was under the impression you said "when will Brighton and Palace next meet" ?

;)

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
brighton rock said:
remember you missed the johnson in both game?
I think YOU missed him more:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
bakesy said:
We really are shit this year, so it must really get under your skin that our only away win was at Selhurst.

Marvellous scenes............................:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:
It must get under your skin that our attendence on Saturday was higherr than that against you lot. Maybe we only turn out against big clubs :lolol:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
A bit of humility would be nice among Palace fans on here i think. I just read on another thread by Croydon Bloke that he thought Leeds got out of jail Saturday! Must have been watching a different game to me Leeds were by far the better side on the day, we just didnt even show up except the final couple of minutes. I am all for banter i wouldnt post on here otherwise but lets get some perspective eh?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
A bit of humility would be nice among Palace fans on here i think. I just read on another thread by Croydon Bloke that he thought Leeds got out of jail Saturday! Must have been watching a different game to me Leeds were by far the better side on the day, we just didnt even show up except the final couple of minutes. I am all for banter i wouldnt post on here otherwise but lets get some perspective eh?
AJLM. I stated that we let them play and you have to be honest that they were average and we made them look good. On our day we would have walked that game.

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
AJ's Love Monkey said:

i'm with u aj it look 75 minutes for us to have a shot on target leeds were miles better on the day

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Croydonbloke said:
AJLM. I stated that we let them play and you have to be honest that they were average and we made them look good. On our day we would have walked that game.

we play then again in 2 weeks were cannot see us being that poor again

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Croydonbloke said:
You LET them play ? How kind.
If they were average and still managed to turn you over comfortably, what would the score have been if it had been LEED'S day ?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
You LET them play ? How kind.
If they were average and still managed to turn you over comfortably, what would the score have been if it had been LEED'S day ?
It was their day and they won the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here