Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a goal by Murray

Having left my seat as Beckford scored their 3rd I have only just seen Murray's goal and how good was that?

OK so they gave him the ball but the pace, skill and technical ability to hold of the 3 defenders and then shoot past the keeper was of the highest standard - you really appreciate it with the camera from behind the goal - pure class :clap::clap::clap:

Video Index | Virgin Media Sport | Football | League One

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It was very accomplished, glad I stayed to the end for it!

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Really nice work. Not worried about other players not celebrating with him....he wasn't celebrating either! Consolation goal too late to make any difference.

But 6 in 3 is nice work. So glad he's coming good.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Will be goal of the season I reckon, glad I was there to witness it.

If he wasnt so lazy, he could have taken it round all 3 defenders again. Crap player, LUCKILY he stayed on side. So lazy he cant even be bothered to celebrate - waste of money :rant:

:jester:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Great goal, expect no less from genuine CLASS like Murray.

It still won't satisfy the morons on here though. They prefer EFFORT and PASSION and all that rubbish.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is SO lazy. Me and Chesney and another were saying that after every one of his 3 goals against Cheltenham, got some confused looks from those around us.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
He is so Lazy he could only be bothered to stick the ball in the goal 7 times in the last 4 games. Why do us fans have to put up with such effortless bullshit.

If he put the effort in, and he could lose just some of his talent, but run around more, I would be MUCH happier

Last edited:

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Bring back Revell
He huffs
And he puffs
And he knocks the ball wide.

PS I was still clapping Murray's goal when the final whistle went which might explain your other question.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I'd much rather he was a 110%er, a "trier" who ran and ran and ran. Wouldn't achieve ANYTHING AT ALL in a footballing sense, but at least it would look like he was trying.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
I still cant get over how much of twat Kuipers makes of himself for their third goal.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The first Beckford goal reminded me of a great many Bobby Z goals where he would run across the defender on the 6 yard line and head the ball on. He looks very handy.

Kuipers looked very very lost for second - what was he doing.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
The first Beckford goal reminded me of a great many Bobby Z goals where he would run across the defender on the 6 yard line and head the ball on. He looks very handy.

Kuipers looked very very lost for second - what was he doing.

If you could have frozen time for Beckford's second. I would have put money on a red card for Kuipers. But luckily Kuipers thought twice and avoided the challenge!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here