Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a bunch of moaning W*****S!!!!!

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
Isn't it about time people stopped moaning about the team and get behind them. For Gods sake we won the game today!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
A complete moanfest since the final whistle... I am now going to STFU and switch off for the evening to watch The X factor... It's got to be better than this tonight lol.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
This place is unbelievable sometimes.........thank goodness we didn't LOSE!!!!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
isn't it about time people stopped moaning about the team and get behind them. For gods sake we won the game today!

this !!!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Isn't it about time people stopped moaning about the team and get behind them. For Gods sake we won the game today!

From some of the threads tonite you would think that we lost, I thought it was a fantastic game and superb result. To all the moaners....GET A LIFE !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Oh great.
Another moaning thread.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Delighted with the three points, happy with the much-improved performance and the two well-taken goals.

However...

If Barnsley had had somebody up front of the calibre of, say, Chris Wood, or somebody just slightly better than Craig Davies, then we could easily have been stuffed about 5-2. The number of chances Barnsley were allowed to create is a huge cause for concern. The fact that they couldn't convert them is neither here nor there. It's not moaning, its realism. Give Southampton that many scoring chances and they'll run up a cricket score.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Delighted with the three points, happy with the much-improved performance and the two well-taken goals.

However...

If Barnsley had had somebody up front of the calibre of, say, Chris Wood, or somebody just slightly better than Craig Davies, then we could easily have been stuffed about 5-2. The number of chances Barnsley were allowed to create is a huge cause for concern. The fact that they couldn't convert them is neither here nor there. It's not moaning, its realism. Give Southampton that many scoring chances and they'll run up a cricket score.

Spot on,Good job we played Barnsley today,hopefully it will give us some confidence and with our players coming back we can start to look a decent team again.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

However...

Is about the size of it. Anyone other other than a team which will definetly finish in the bottom 6 (fancy a bet then ) and we would have been caught out. Excellant result but lets keep it real...... Barnsley were shite .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Even a moan thread to ask people to stop moaning has been turned on it's head with people posting how we would have got tonked if we weren't playing Barnsley. I despair. Thank God NSC is only about 2% of the Brighton support.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Even a moan thread to ask people to stop moaning has been turned on it's head with people posting how we would have got tonked if we weren't playing Barnsley.

I take it you never saw the game then? Barnsley had a minimum of a dozen good chances. Far more than us.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I gave my ST to a mate, couldn't make it. However WE WON!!! I still despair.

Despair all you like. It was a good workman-like win, two well taken goals and a much improved performance as I stated up top. But if we give any half-decent side as many clear-cut chances as we gave Barnsley today we'll be absolutely mullered.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Despair all you like. It was a good workman-like win, two well taken goals and a much improved performance as I stated up top. But if we give any half-decent side as many clear-cut chances as we gave Barnsley today we'll be absolutely mullered.

This. Was good to stop the rot at last, but need a massive improvement to get back to where we know we can play. Interesting stat I picked up on today, last time we won we were top of the table!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
As I said, thread turned on it's head to rip the hypothetical shit out of our team today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here