Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What a bunch of moaning W*****S!!!!!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Fair enough. Saves having to use your eyes and your brain :shrug:

Yeah, like you used yours!! You're a seasoned poster on this sight and I've no doubt that at some point in your last 31,720 posts you've had something positive to say about this incredible club. With ref: to your observations regarding Chris Wood and Craig Davies that's really just negative speculation - all teams/players miss more than they score and according to your logic, based on the BBC stats, the score should've been 9 - 7 to Barnsley!!!

zoogull

zoogull
May 29, 2008
Herstmonceux
We're the supporters, not the management team. I going to enjoy the win and leave the 'fine tuning' of the side to Gus. Well done lads, keep it going!

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
Hi everyone, not very often that I feel the need to post on here. I am sick to death of people bitching and slagging of the team. A win is a win, no matter how it comes about. I feel so gutted that we have, on a whole, such a shallow, fickle following. All I can say is SHAME on you!! A win is a win no matter what. But hey, unless you win 3 nil why. Bother. I can honestly say, hand on heart that those guys needed us today. I was there. Were where you!!!! Win lose or draw I'm there

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here