Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper - the place to be?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The fact the North Stand is so tiny, is my only bug bare about the Amex...I know the design problems etc etc etc and im not moaning, cant wait till August get goosebumps everytime I drive past. But its a shame one end could not have been made a real home style kop type end. Double the size would have been good.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
Once the north stand has been extended/corners filled in due course it'll be rocking.

However for now we've booked a massive block in west stand upper just off centre and ALL of us are singers .... Its
Gonna rock :D

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I like to hear the noise and support just dont like most of the songs that are sung nowadays like the stupid we're the right side etc and if you all hate Palace that is sung by people not old enough to have seen us play Palace very much. We need some original songs
as used to be sung in the old North Stand at The Goldstone so where are all the funny song writers when you need them.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Good enough reason not to go into that area.

Don't go there then, because with myself and the guys that I know scattered there, it will ROCK.

With all due respect, this West stand, will be NOTHING like the West stand upper tier at the Goldstone.

Our time has come.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I wonder where Liz Cista Sarah Watts etc are sitting. I can see the West Upper developing into a real mixed bag of Ruffians who don't like going behind the goal and old west stand Goldstone people. Could be an interesting mix. Suspect that will leave the East Stand non family for the newbie gloryhunters.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I wonder where Liz Cista Sarah Watts etc are sitting. I can see the West Upper developing into a real mixed bag of Ruffians who don't like going behind the goal and old west stand Goldstone people. Could be an interesting mix. Suspect that will leave the East Stand non family for the newbie gloryhunters.

You'll be too busy tucking into your prawnies to notice. .:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here