Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Upper - the place to be?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When detailed plans for Falmer / Amex first materialised I believe most people thought that the 'atmosphere' stand would, in all probablility, be the North Stand.

But as ticket sales progress, it seems like the place to be, for view and atmosphere probably will be the West Upper...

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
And me +2....Think we should start thinking of our own name for it...Seagulls dont nest do they..So how about "the perch".

The Rock

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
surprised they priced the centre blocks of the WSU so low. It has made it a very attractive place to sit in terms of value for money. It would be good to see the North stand full and noisy though just to get the atmosphere going. just a shame they could not crammed another 1000 seats into that end just to make it a bit bigger.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
surprised they priced the centre blocks of the WSU so low. It has made it a very attractive place to sit in terms of value for money. It would be good to see the North stand full and noisy though just to get the atmosphere going. just a shame they could not crammed another 1000 seats into that end just to make it a bit bigger.

WSU for me too. Would totally agree that North stand looks seriously lack lustre. Too few seats and elevation does not not look enough unless in the back rows.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
The Loft

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
WSU Firm - I nominate myself as the leader

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
So, if EVERYONE in the WSU stands up then will the stewards just leave us to it?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Will look crap on telly if everyone is up there! Thought the north stand would sell out pretty quickly, but looks like they'll be plenty of tickets to go round

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here