Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West SHAM prove that cheats DO prosper

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
Easy 10 said:

They should have 6 POINTS docked (as thats the number of points they've gained through goals by Tevez in the run-in), and should be booking their f***ing coach to SCUNTHORPE next season.

They don't need to go that far. The four points obtained by beating Sheffield United in November and drawing with Fulham on 13 January would be enough. Tevez played in both games well before his "registered" contract had been torn up in April. Those are the points they should have been deducted at the very least.

m20gull

Jun 10, 2004
Land of the Chavs
m20gull said:
They don't need to go that far. The four points obtained by beating Sheffield United in November and drawing with Fulham on 13 January would be enough. Tevez played in both games well before his "registered" contract had been torn up in April. Those are the points they should have been deducted at the very least.
Not that anything is going to happen now.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
m20gull said:
But why single out those games ?
If you check back over the games Tevez SCORED in, his goals have actually earned West Sham 6 extra points. Take away his goals in those results, and they'd be 6 points worse off.

Its the fairest way I can see of handling the way they have cheated the FAPL this season.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Easy 10 said:
But why single out those games ?
If you check back over the games Tevez SCORED in, his goals have actually earned West Sham 6 extra points. Take away his goals in those results, and they'd be 6 points worse off.

Its the fairest way I can see of handling the way they have cheated the FAPL this season.

You ARE Dave Wheelan and i claim my £5.

Looks like the mighty blunts are now out there on their own....unless Dick Tight and the Seaweeds are going to sue too.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
jevs said:
You ARE Dave Wheelan and i claim my £5.

You are being harsh, the man is TRAUMATISED by the loss of his COCKatiel, and therefore allowed to RANT and FROTH at the mouth.

I like West Ham, first team I ever saw live in 1971, so that is a good a reason as any for wanting them to stay up.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
El Presidente said:
You are being harsh, the man is TRAUMATISED by the loss of his COCKatiel, and therefore allowed to RANT and FROTH at the mouth.

I like West Ham, first team I ever saw live in 1971, so that is a good a reason as any for wanting them to stay up.

It's not just about this shit with us though, Sheff Utd have blamed absolutely everyone and everything for their relegation EXCEPT themselves.

Apart from West Ham, they've blamed Liverpool for not fielding a strong side, Man U for not fielding a strong side and just about every ref in the country especially Rob Styles.

I can't see where the others in the groovy gang have disappeared to now....Now Wigan are safe, it's a case of "i'm alright Jack"

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
It's not just about this shit with us though, Sheff Utd have blamed absolutely everyone and everything for their relegation EXCEPT themselves.

Apart from West Ham, they've blamed Liverpool for not fielding a strong side, Man U for not fielding a strong side and just about every ref in the country especially Rob Styles.

I can't see where the others in the groovy gang have disappeared to now....Now Wigan are safe, it's a case of "i'm alright Jack"

Do you see AT ALL why they are a little bit upset about this whole Tevez thing? Not only are you staying up (god knows how much that is worth nowadays) but you're now also 20+ million off his transfer.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Do you see AT ALL why they are a little bit upset about this whole Tevez thing? Not only are you staying up (god knows how much that is worth nowadays) but you're now also 20+ million off his transfer.

Nope....nor do i give a flying f*** about the dirty whinging northern pie munching (unts.

But surely you can see why the people of Falmer village are a little bit upset at the thought of a dirty great stadium being built on their doorstep......it's ok for everyone else to pass judgement like the one above but when it's YOUR club under the spotlight, it's a different matter

That's all :banana:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
Nope....nor do i give a flying f*** about the dirty whinging northern pie munching (unts.

But surely you can see why the people of Falmer village are a little bit upset at the thought of a dirty great stadium being built on their doorstep......it's ok for everyone else to pass judgement like the one above but when it's YOUR club under the spotlight, it's a different matter

Fair enough I suppose. I just find it VERY shady how you seem to have got a minimal fine (in relation to how much you're going to make off the Tevez transfer alone) where other clubs have had point deductions for dodgy player registrations and can completely understand where Sheffield United are coming from. If you can't then you must be a MENTAL.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jevs said:

ooooh blasphemy!!!

great point

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
jevs said:
And it was not an inflamatory point either mate....i'm very much pro Falmer but you can see where i'm coming from with my point ?

absolutely!

as you know, i am not a west ham fan at all, however, they presented their case, the premier league found them guilty and punished then 5million...end of!

If Sheff United had won more games they would have stayed up...simple as!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
jevs said:

Liverpool and United did field weakened sides, but their first interest is to look after number one, so why WARNOCK is still whining is beyond me.

All that Sheffield United had to do was pick up ONE point, at HOME, against a Wigan side that have not won since about 1967, so they DESERVE to go down for being so shit.

I could not give a shit about registrations, it's pompous horseshit, and easy to circumnavigate, as seen my Man U having a gentleman's agreement to not play Tim Howard, and then Gary Neville asking hsi even uglier brother to score an own goal if the match was not going their way.

*stillbitteraboutwarnockinplayofffinal*

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I can't REALLY see where you are coming from. You've broken the rules and the precedant set was ignored and now you're making millions of the back of it (to the disadvantage of another club).

There is no precedant set for the stadium issue.

(I meant fair enough as in you are entitled to your opinion)

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I can't REALLY see where you are coming from. You've broken the rules and the precedant set was ignored and now you're making millions of the back of it (to the disadvantage of another club).

There is no precedant set for the stadium issue.

(I meant fair enough as in you are entitled to your opinion)

Well let's put it in very simple terms.

West ham were punished for the "crime" that they had admitted to.
No one has ever been found guilty or admitted doing this before so there was no precident to go by so where it was ignored is beyond me.

The FAPL had 3 choices to give us (oh...and it was an independant review panel...not people from the FAPL)...they could fine us, dock us points or a combination of both.
They decided on the former for reasons only they know.....that was the rules and the FAPL acted within these rules (which all 20 PL clubs have agreed to)

Now, just because Sheff utd don't agree with the punishment, they're kicking up a stink about it.....even though they agreed to it in principle by signing the original agreement.

I personally don't agree with the "caution" that some yob got for kicking my car wing mirror a few months ago but i can't do f*** all about it......nor the pathetic sentances given out to paedophilles and muggers etc

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
jevs said:

Blimey, that must be one BIG doorstep! So big that it's got a by-pass running across it, and you can't even see the end of it unless to climb to the top of the church spire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here