Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
hans kraay fan club said:
Why should he know the FA rules better than the FA rulebook, just becuase he's a STH?

the fact that the FA have done nothing, means sod all. When do the FA ever do anything?

I would think that a West Ham STH knows a bit more about his team's affairs that a Brighton fan that's all. Pointless arguing as when the FA takes no interest I think that rather makes the case.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
bhaexpress said:
I would think that a West Ham STH knows a bit more about his team's affairs that a Brighton fan that's all. Pointless arguing as when the FA takes no interest I think that rather makes the case.

But is a West Ham STH holder going to know all the rules of the FA without checking, I've checked and its clear that West Ham have breached the rules of the FA Cup (all the information is on the FA website if you look deep enough). The FA not doing anything, as yet, doesn't change that. Regardless of what a West Ham fan says to you.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
But is a West Ham STH holder going to know all the rules of the FA without checking, I've checked and its clear that West Ham have breached the rules of the FA Cup (all the information is on the FA website if you look deep enough). The FA not doing anything, as yet, doesn't change that. Regardless of what a West Ham fan says to you.

Don't ask me ask the FA, doesn't it occur to you that they might have a reason for doing nothing ? Can you guess what it is ?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Don't ask me ask the FA, doesn't it occur to you that they might have a reason for doing nothing ? Can you guess what it is ?

They can't be arsed? Are waiting for a club to make an official complaint? Are now preparing their own charges following the Premier League finding West Ham guilty?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo said:
They can't be arsed? Are waiting for a club to make an official complaint? Are now preparing their own charges following the Premier League finding West Ham guilty?

Sure whatever, have it your way, frankly I could care less.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Sure whatever, have it your way, frankly I could care less.

The FA gave a press release at the time of the original inquiry saying they would wait for the outcome of the Premier League investigation.

It's easy to find on the BBC website.

They are possibly waiting to see if West Ham appeal the fine, or other clubs get involved in the argument.

They will have to give an answer to that, else Bury's lawyers will be on their backs.

Basically they HAVE broken FA rules if the players were not registered properly to play in the league.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here