Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West ham united relegated.......Grant Sacked

D

Deleted member 18477

Does anyone else think like me this has been Sullivan/Golds/ Brady's idea since the start of the season. Clear out and start again. Shame for the West Ham fans though

doubt it. although you do get a lot in parachute payments... justice really though. they should have been down after the tevez saga. i dont feel sorry for scott parker though. get out of the gold/sullivan hell hole while you can son! your club have done you a big favour!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
_39207321_hammers_fan203.jpg

Epic Relegation FACEPALM :lol:

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Upton Park away then, long queues at the tube on the way home - happy days (and potential ticket binfest)

This! Always good atmosphere at the game but a real pain on the train. Long tube journey to get there and nowhere to have a beer. And then impossible tube after the game and normally end up on a hike through rough housing estate to get to Plaistow.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

brunswick

Aug 13, 2004
listening to the west ham fans blaming everything is so entertaining. administration and league 1 in two years for them.....in a massive athletics stadium......i am going to laugh so much.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
It was always going to happen with Avram Grant as manager. It will be good to see most of the players leave. The only player I will miss will be super scotty parker.
Can't f***ing wait for Brighton away. As a West Ham fan that's lives in Brighton It really is going to be dream come true.

albertbilbert

Jul 15, 2009
Horsham
Lots of tsty derbies next year

Brighton Palace
Saints Pompey
Millwall West Ham

To add to
Swansea Cariff
Forest Derby

The only one thats been lost is Norwich Ipswich.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
It was always going to happen with Avram Grant as manager. It will be good to see most of the players leave. The only player I will miss will be super scotty parker.
Can't f***ing wait for Brighton away. As a West Ham fan that's lives in Brighton It really is going to be dream come true.

What part of East London did you live in before moving to Brighton?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton

Surely the dream was to stay up?!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Avram Grant has been sacked as West Ham manager after failing to keep the club in the Barclays Premier League.
The Hammers were relegated to the Championship after losing 3-2 at Wigan and Grant has instantly paid the price after his side squandered a 2-0 first-half lead en route to the Football League.
Grant has been given the boot just eleven months after replacing Gianfranco Zola in the Upton Park hot-seat on a four year deal.

Co-owners David Sullivan and David Gold have decided to take action to give Grant's successor enough time to rebuild for next season with automatic promotion at the top of the new manager's in-tray.

A club statement confirmed: 'The club can confirm that Avram Grant is no longer the manager of West Ham United.
'First-team coach Kevin Keen will take charge of the team for the final home match of the season against Sunderland on Sunday 22 May.'

Sullivan and Gold swiftly moved to end the 56-year-old's brief tenure ahead of next Sunday's final Premier League clash against Sunderland to avoid any ugly confrontations with angry Hammers fans at Upton Park, aggrieved at the club's exit from the top flight.

Martin O'Neill was courted for the position back in January before he opted against the move to east London. QPR manager Neil Warnock, Watford boss Malky Mackay, Cardiff's Dave Jones and Sesame Street's Kermit the Frog are all believed to be on the shortlist of candidates devised by the club.

Gold admitted recently that a host of the club's key players will be sold this summer after Sullivan estimated the cost of relegation will be a hefty £40million.
Footballer of the Year Scott Parker is certain to attract interest from a host of Premier League suitors with Tottenham leading the race to sign him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't see Malky getting it, over those other candidates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here