Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham Ticket Details announced

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Tight shorts said:
Does anyone know if away membership has to be renewed annually?

I know I was an away member last season but haven't been to an away game yet this season so I'm not sure if I'm still a member. Advice welcome.

You can't go anyway, coz it's your sister's birthday and you must be at her celebrations. :angry:

P.S. Our ticket application is already in! ;)

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Mellor 3 Ward 4 said:
So to clarify - can I put 2 x STH and 2 x AMS in the same envelope?

On the clubsite it says you have to mark the envelopes differently?

(Small point though cos all I want is the Tix - don't really care if we get split up)

My envelope has exactly that at the top. 2 x STFA & 2 x AMFA.

As the two away members are my kids, I don't want them to have tickets in a different block, so I'm hoping that the club will be able to deal with the application this way, the same as they managed for the Spurs game.

If not, I guess I'll be a very unpopular dad. :down:

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Last time we played at West Ham, a 39-year-old (Steve Claridge) was playing for us. Taking out Guy Butters, will the combined age of our likely team for our next trip to Upton Park exceed 39?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seagull_tim said:
Just been told even if i register as an away member I won't be able to go to West Ham.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

why nd by who

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm a little bit disappointed with the ticketing arrangements in that little bulldog went to the 1st & 2nd round games, But because I never took him to Millwall on a school night there's a good chance he wont get to the West ham game. I know the club cant please everybody but it's disappointing all the same!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Of the 899 who went to Millwall a large percentage of them will be sth or ams . If there was 300 applications from both categories then 2200 tickets for sth without the magic stub will be left and likewise for ams. I would have thought the most logical way to allocate tickets is to give priority to those with stubs from ALL cup games and work down the list from there eg. sth & all stubs ending up lastly with ams with no stubs.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does anyone else remember the reserve game at the Goldstone in the 70's where you had to buy your ticket for a League Cup game at the turnstile in addition to paying to watch the Albion reserves. A nice way to get 16000 odd for a 2nd team game ! About a thousand actually stayed to watch while the rest made a quick exit.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
People who go to away games should be given as much right if not more to a ticket as a season ticket holder at an away game.

Season ticket holders get a guaranteed seat at a home draw

That is completely fair as far as i can see.

What is all this moaning about

:shootself :shootself :shootself

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Not until you can purchase an away season ticket they shouldn't.

I stump up £600, increasingly earlier each year, even though I know I can't get to many games. Without this 'guaranteed' income, the club wouldn't survive. An AWS doesn't have to do this at all and the Albion doesn't get the away gates revenue either.

But in the context of this thread, if you're an AMS, STH, part-timer, fair weather, or new fan......as long as you get yer arse in gear you shouldn't have any trouble what so ever getting a ticket. Personally I can't see us selling them all. I hope we do. But I don't think we will.

Season ticket holders should get priority, they guarantee money into the club, not away scheme members, not johnny turn up weekly, not I might go to that glory game.

jmsc

Jul 19, 2003
Old Shoreham Road :o(
cardboard said:
People who go to away games should be given as much right if not more to a ticket as a season ticket holder at an away game.

Season ticket holders get a guaranteed seat at a home draw

That is completely fair as far as i can see.

What is all this moaning about

:shootself :shootself :shootself

Bollocks! Season ticket holders are the life blood of this club, I pay £500 a year, up front, 2 months before the season starts, without the STH's this club would have died years ago.

I love supporting the Albion away at league games BUT the club gets no money for this!

Loyalty at home must always be the considered first!

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
jmsc said:
Bollocks! Season ticket holders are the life blood of this club, I pay £500 a year, up front, 2 months before the season starts, without the STH's this club would have died years ago.

I love supporting the Albion away at league games BUT the club gets no money for this!

Loyalty at home must always be the considered first!

Maybe the club also felt it was fair for away fans who were not STH who due to their support arguably helped the club win £9,000 for getting to the semi final of the Paint Pot Cup, should gurantee themselves a ticket.

After all no STH will miss out if they get their arses into gear and apply.

The last thing we need at West Ham is a bunch of moaning STH with vocal away fans missing out

Last edited:

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Gazwag said:
Maybe the club also felt it was fair for away fans who were not STH who due to their support arguably helped the club win £9,000 for getting to the semi final of the Paint Pot Cup, should gurantee themselves a ticket.

After all no STH will miss out if they get their arses into gear and apply.

The last thing we need at West Ham is a bunch of moaning STH with vocal away fans missing out

Perfect response, the away fans who are not season tickey holders give support which can help earn money and league points.

cardboard said:
Perfect response, the away fans who are not season tickey holders give support which can help earn money and league points.
Then

choose a game like Doncaster or Carlisle not one of the easiest to get to - Millwall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here