Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

west ham sold out

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Lander said:
How am I not a real fan???

Because I can't afford a season ticket, and chose to go to away games?

If you can afford to go to away games, you could probably afford to go to more games if they were at home. This would directly benefit the club.

Not that I support the "uberfan" brigade, but it's just simple maths.

What you choose to do with your money is up to you, but your statement just seems a bit contradictory.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
sully said:
If you can afford to go to away games, you could probably afford to go to more games if they were at home. This would directly benefit the club.

What you choose to do with your money is up to you, but your statement just seems a bit contradictory.

Lives in Brighton too. Would get free transport!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I shall probably get my ticket for the West ham game a couple of days before the match........ but when you have money and in the know with people.........its very easy to get tickets i suppose !! :p (the tickets i shall have will be grandstand seats of course)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
RM-Taylor said:
And I was one of them. Great atmosphere it was too. To cut a long story short, Jennii's dad, Pete Elver was the managing director of constructing the Pirelli Stadium, and gets to have free tickets to whatever game he wants, basically Ben Robinson owns him big time because of the company employed to do the original job buggering it all up.

And it was on a Wednesday :p

ah lucky you, ive always wanted to go to Old Trafford

If anyone is interested, as long as I obviiously get my hand on a ticket first thru being a season ticket holder,

since I have a East London postcode etc

I could try and get a couple of tickets for anyone wanting to risk their life amongst the Grant Mitchells!

LC

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
sully said:

I have a problem with saving money (for a Season ticket etc)

And I, like the majority of fans, prefer to go to away games, and I would rather spend the money to go to an away game than a game at Withdean, yes I agree this does not benefit the club, but I do go to occasional home games, like saturday I am going. And the merchandise I purchase, and get purchased as gifts for me, is good for club is it not?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here