I blame Desert Orchid

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
dwayne said:
youve only followed the albion for 3 years

What are you on about?

Its been about 6/7 years, which is half of my life to be fair, with a family who supported Newcastle and Liverpool

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Lander said:
What are you on about?

Its been about 6/7 years, which is half of my life to be fair, with a family who supported Newcastle and Liverpool

ahh sorry I didnt realise you are 12.

Yes you are a real fan.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
BURTON ALBION took 11,000 to MAN U on a TUESDAY night

And I was one of them. Great atmosphere it was too. To cut a long story short, Jennii's dad, Pete Elver was the managing director of constructing the Pirelli Stadium, and gets to have free tickets to whatever game he wants, basically Ben Robinson owns him big time because of the company employed to do the original job buggering it all up.

And it was on a Wednesday :p

Last edited:

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
dwayne said:
ahh sorry I didnt realise you are 12.

Yes you are a real fan.

My maths is shocking, not half of my life but pretty much half. I'm 17 years old and I don't have a lot of money, and to be fair I have hardly any money. And the fact that I do or do not go to games is nothing to do with how much of a good fan I am or not.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Lander said:
My maths is shocking, not half of my life but pretty much half. I'm 17 years old and I don't have a lot of money, and to be fair I have hardly any money. And the fact that I do or do not go to games is nothing to do with how much of a good fan I am or not.

or english skills :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here