Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham release six

Oct 25, 2003
to be honest though, he's not going to get a premiership gig is he if a promoted team have released him....so unless he's going abroad he's going to have to go to a championship side

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
What about Liam Trotter?

What about him?

See this is why I don't like writing info on here because people automatically assume we're signing Trotter because I said we're in TALKS. Talks can go anywhere, for all I know Trotter may not want to leave Millwall or we may not want to offer him the deal he wants, it's only talks, it could be positive, it could be negative.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Personally - if WHU are releasing players ...then for the most part the
club is saying they ain't good enough for the premiership......

so I'm not saying that we are in any shape a premiership team - but
shouldn't we be investing in players who in a few years time might be
up to that standard?

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Papa Bouba Diop would be a very good signing. An absolute man mountain to stick in there alongside Bridcutt and we would dominate sides in the middle of the park.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Personally - if WHU are releasing players ...then for the most part the
club is saying they ain't good enough for the premiership......

so I'm not saying that we are in any shape a premiership team - but
shouldn't we be investing in players who in a few years time might be
up to that standard?

Or they are not happy at the club, and will not be signing a new deal with them.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Anyone else getting bored off with all the x club releases x player :yawn:

No... And the fact that there are so many is interesting in itself. Quite a few players looking for a club is good for us, might head off some of the more ridiculous demands and encourage players to do a deal early rather than waiting until the end of the summer...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Six players depart West Ham | Sky Sports

Papa Bouba Diop, exactly the type of midfielder we need in our squad, wages would probably quite a bit though, but a huge, powerful, experienced midfielder is needed !

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we do not want these useless pompey reject mercenaries playing for our club.

he can f*** right off.

and relax

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
What about him?

See this is why I don't like writing info on here because people automatically assume we're signing Trotter because I said we're in TALKS. Talks can go anywhere, for all I know Trotter may not want to leave Millwall or we may not want to offer him the deal he wants, it's only talks, it could be positive, it could be negative.

Sorry, you're respected as a source on here and to my memory Trotter was the first time you've ever directly mentioned a name, so I guessed we might be far along. Two days later you're pitching Bouba Diop to us, so wanted to clarify. Which you have done :thumbsup:

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Sorry, you're respected as a source on here and to my memory Trotter was the first time you've ever directly mentioned a name, so I guessed we might be far along. Two days later you're pitching Bouba Diop to us, so wanted to clarify. Which you have done :thumbsup:

All I said was PBD would be the type of player what we want, a strong, powerful central midfielder. I'm sure Gus doesn't have just one person on his list. If you lot would rather not info then that's perfectly fine by me :thumbsup:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Or, Trotter might have been the first player we've held talks with?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here