Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham in the West Stand

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
I sit next to another season ticket holder who couldn't make it last night. I have his ticket in these circumstances and chose to take a good friend of mine who happens to be a West ham fan. Don't think anyone sitting around us would have known that. in fact he was moaning about the WH hoofball along with the rest of us. He really enjoyed the game - thought Brighton were brilliant - and was depressed by what Allardyce has done to his team. He didn't get all airy when WH scored. Nice guy - had a great evening. Don't see why we can't do this at football.

pigbite

Sep 9, 2007
I sit next to another season ticket holder who couldn't make it last night. I have his ticket in these circumstances and chose to take a good friend of mine who happens to be a West ham fan. Don't think anyone sitting around us would have known that. in fact he was moaning about the WH hoofball along with the rest of us. He really enjoyed the game - thought Brighton were brilliant - and was depressed by what Allardyce has done to his team. He didn't get all airy when WH scored. Nice guy - had a great evening. Don't see why we can't do this at football.

Because football grounds have their fair share of morons who can't moderate or prioritise their behaviour and reactions. Bit like the "lady" in front of us who always manages to stand up with double bubble hand shandy gestures and lots of narrrrr towards the south stand when ever the away team cock something up but never shouts any encouragement or sings to our team.

Oct 17, 2011
nt bein funny but jus cos u think ur an armd robber dont make u a bigman stop largin it u freak iv told u were i wil b

Reading that, it is clear to me you are a kid.

Yes I got 12 years for that, but as I said I now working with a youth offending team full time.

Just behave lad, and try and take care of yourself.

Alot of people wont be patient if you talk like that on the street. In fact I am guessing your a shy 16 year old who seems to be scared of girls and acne.

Unfortunately I am sure you have plenty of the latter, and none of the other.

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
nt bein funny but jus cos u think ur an armd robber dont make u a bigman stop largin it u freak iv told u were i wil b

"I am not being funny, but just because you think you are an armed robber does not make you a "big man". Stop inflating your own ego, you odd person. I have told you where I will be."

Please cut and paste.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven

I have been in home ends before when struggling to get an away ticket. Provided you observe the common sense rules:

1. Dont jump up and down if your team score
2. Dont slag off the home team
3. Be fair and objective with your comments
4. Bring a big bag of Haribo Star Mix to share

I have no problem.

There was a guy behind me last night with a mate, quite obviously WHU fan, local though as he knew a lot of our history as his comments during the pre-match big screen video showed, who adhered to the first three rules above but as he failed to adhere to the 4th I had to call him a complete benny as I left!

MRWHU

Oct 25, 2011
Funny how you're having a pop about modern football on another thread. Speaking to one of your own like you are at the moment would never have happened before Sky came along. I suspect you don't do irony so I look forward to reading some comments about some relatives instead. Go to love half term.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
u can say wht u like theman in front of me last nite was sayin the north stand atm wud probly smash the northstand at the goldstne in the 80's

Doubt very much if the current North Stand could have smashed the West stand flask & blanket brigade at the Goldstone, let alone the old North.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here