Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham in the West Stand

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Not just in the West Stand - a couple of posts on the 'KUMB' Hammers forum stating that they were in the North Stand last night having been 'given' tickets. Bit of a concern as to how they got the tickets - unless its a wind up.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
I don't think the issue is just the away supporters in the WSL but who gave them the tickets in the first place. I was a couple of rows directly in front of them and there was a lot of angry people around when one of them cheered the goal. The stewards did a good job in removing them before any further confontation but I hope the club deal with the people who passed them on. I am sure at the next home game there will be a lot of people eyeing the people sitting there with suspicion.

Football is full of shit these days. If there are away fans in the home end give em banter why does everyone get uptight about it. Surely when you watch football in a pub you dont get the arse about another team.

All im trying to say is they shouldnt have cheered but for people to grass them up and be angry about it its football at the end of the day and dont forget West ham fans live In brighton so if they get a ticket they get one big deal.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
u can say wht u like theman in front of me last nite was sayin the north stand atm wud probly smash the northstand at the goldstne in the 80's

HA HA What a load of old shite. Its not really a man in front of you just one of the big boys trying to look grown up infront of the little uns.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Not just in the West Stand - a couple of posts on the 'KUMB' Hammers forum stating that they were in the North Stand last night having been 'given' tickets. Bit of a concern as to how they got the tickets - unless its a wind up.

Long as they keep quiet what is the issue? You can't control someone's thoughts, so what if they want the away team to win? You could easily bring a mate along who is a neutral who just sits there and doesn't sing/shout. I fail to see a problem.

Football is full of shit these days. If there are away fans in the home end give em banter why does everyone get uptight about it. Surely when you watch football in a pub you dont get the arse about another team.

All im trying to say is they shouldnt have cheered but for people to grass them up and be angry about it its football at the end of the day and dont forget West ham fans live In brighton so if they get a ticket they get one big deal.

But that was the point - one of them did cheer!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here