Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham fans: "Time to support another team"

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've got a bit of a soft spot for West Ham and it was nice to visit a stadium in the middle of a local community again. Spoke to a few after the game and they said we "deserved" on the basis that they had many chances and couldn't score - which was fair enough. I think their fans are quite realistic about their current position and don't give out this big club in a small league mentality.

I'd like to see them in back in the premiership sticking two fingers up to Fergie again and tonking those johnny come lately Fratton sailor boys.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
No,let em sweat it out down here.They need a dose of reality

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Several fans said that it's time for Pardew to go, making comments such as: "He's lost the plot" "He hasn't got a clue" " What are his tactics?" "Why did he take Chadwick off when he was playing well?" He's as bad as Roeder"

They were not happy! [/B][/QUOTE]

Think he's right about Chadwick. I was relieved to see him and Etherington go off and I bet Harding breathed a huge sigh of relief.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Read the thread you twats....if you know the writer of the thread, you'll realise it was a pop at the minority who seem to slag off our club at the slightest opportunity....one defeat like this and all the gloom and doom merchants are out....i do believe you have some too

Oh...WRT our home fans yesterday, They were extremely quiet...as per normal and your away support was loud as per normal.

But, when we go away, our away fans are loud and when your at Withdean, your fans are quiet.

It's the way it goes :tosser:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have a bad day yesterday mate?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
jevs said:
Read the thread you twats....if you know the writer of the thread, you'll realise it was a pop at the minority who seem to slag off our club at the slightest opportunity....one defeat like this and all the gloom and doom merchants are out....i do believe you have some too

Oh...WRT our home fans yesterday, They were extremely quiet...as per normal and your away support was loud as per normal.

But, when we go away, our away fans are loud and when your at Withdean, your fans are quiet.

It's the way it goes

You've got an FG & Ernest too?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
dougdeep said:
Have a bad day yesterday mate?

Is that today's 'trick question'?:lolol: :lolol:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Without wishing to demean the Albion performance at all the only thing West Ham really did wrong is not score and defend badly from one corner.

Wouldn't exactly say it was the end of the world for them.

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
The bloke is a wind up merchant....any of you who know anything of WHUFCs support can surely see that.

11000 away at Wigan last season when we'd already made the play-offs says it all.

To see what some of you lot have put here is laughable I'm afraid....

I'm sure some of you on here realise that after our play-off turn-out the day before you...we could have sold the whole stadium out and a lot had to go over Selhurst to buy off their general sale.

How many did you have by the way ?

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Romford said:

To see what some of you lot have put here is laughable I'm afraid....

:lolol: Cheer up mate. It's only a game.:lolol:

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
Our team is nothing...Our manager is not up to the job...And we're the worst run club in the country (as you know with not giving you the whole end yesterday)

BUT...

Our support is second to none !!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Romford said:
[B
And we're the worst run club in the country
[/B]

Looking at the list of players who've moved on to better things I have to agree

Ferdinand, Cole, Lampard, Defoe and Kanoute (those two must hurt!!) etc etc

Didn't West Ham used to be one of the best run clubs in the country with a smaller turnover of managers than anyone, excpt perhaps Ipswich.

There some Brighton fans who would argue that we are the worst run club in the country, but they are all on class A drugs or horse tranquilliser medication though but manage to irritate nonetheless :)

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Im sure most Brighton fans would be happy if Brighton and West Ham swapped circumstances.

Stop moaning.

Think about clubs like Wrexham and then get a bit of context in your argument. So what, you have had to sell some players. Least you have a nice ground and a decent squad.

Romford

Oct 31, 2004
And we'll be paying it off for years...

You seem to not realise that we were the most expensive team to watch in the whole Premiership. We always had great crowds....and were skint !!

You and Wrexham are totally differant.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Romford said:
And we'll be paying it off for years...

You seem to not realise that we were the most expensive team to watch in the whole Premiership. We always had great crowds....and were skint !!

You and Wrexham are totally differant.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Erm...let me remind myself of the differences:

Oh-I remember now: We operate out of an amateur athletics stadium with a rented temporary stand that has no roof and capacity is capped at under 7000, have ploughed millions into a planningapplication for something that will resemble a real stadium. You on the other hand.......

Wrexham are facing a winding up order thanks to a businessman with the morals of a slug and have the same spectre of their ground being sold out from under them in the same way ours was-you on the other hand....

f***ing 'ell man-come on here to have a moan by all means but make sure you have something legitimate to moan about first.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Bwian said:
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Erm...let me remind myself of the differences:

Oh-I remember now: We operate out of an amateur athletics stadium with a rented temporary stand that has no roof and capacity is capped at under 7000, have ploughed millions into a planningapplication for something that will resemble a real stadium.

And you still can't get a capacity crowd at Withdean....f*** knows what it will be like in a 22,000 stadium.

And i thought Upton park was quiet yesterday. You'll have room for a 5 a side game among the fans in the new ground.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
jevs said:
And you still can't get a capacity crowd at Withdean....f*** knows what it will be like in a 22,000 stadium.

And i thought Upton park was quiet yesterday. You'll have room for a 5 a side game among the fans in the new ground.

I think we would have had 22,000 if yesterday's game had been played at a completed Falmer :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here