Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

West Ham fans: "Time to support another team"

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
http://www.kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31964

I don't know about you, but I think it is time to look for another club to support.

As many other posters have suggested on here tonight, we are f***ed. Whether you blame Pardew or not, the buck stops with him. He has been in the job for more than a year now and things are no better. We have a number of players who are not good enough, in particular Zamora and Mullins. Things have reached the stage where there is clearly nothing else to do than move on.

But who to go to? I think we should look for a mid-table Prem club with a little bit of potential. Indeed, I was invited to Craven Cottage by a mate who has a box there. As I sat in the DM lower eating a pie watching the players warm up, I did not recognise any of the opposition, other than an ageing Steve Claridge. I received a text my my mate, tucking into a three course lunch in the warmth of the private box watching the superstars of Chelsea FC warming up. He was watching the likes of Aien Robben, Frank Lampard and John Terry jogging along the touchline and listening to the commentry from the Arse*** S***s match and I wanted to be there. If we follow Fulham, we have the chance to see Prem football every week and enjoy a far higher standard of cuisine.

The other option is to cut out the interim period and go for a "big" club. What about Chelsea - money, a lovely ground, nice part of London, big name players, European football etc etc

Time to leave West Ham behind. The manager is hopeless, the players are not Premiership standard, we don't beat Brighton and the tube station takes ages to get into after the match. Where can you find a decent salmon fillet on Green Street?

:lolol: There goes the scalp of another "big club"! :clap2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Puts it into perspective our little slip up last week against Crewe at home

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Yeah I felt that way about Brighton when we were bottom of the 3rd Division for three seasons and were crap ...... hang on ..... no I didn't!

:eek:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Lush said:
That's terrrible. Bleedin London glory hunters just jump ship to another London Club when the going gets tough. :nono:

What Lush said

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What OTLW said

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
What Lush , Yorkie, sams dad, OTLW & Hiney said

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
They were a bunch of whingers. Being sat among them was quite funny actually.

Last edited:

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
One of their fans on the phone-in (Talk Sport) said he had been a season ticket holder for 15 years and today was the worst performance he'd ever seen and he'd had enough. His son who sits with him is now going to support Leyton Orient instead!

Several fans said that it's time for Pardew to go, making comments such as: "He's lost the plot" "He hasn't got a clue" " What are his tactics?" "Why did he take Chadwick off when he was playing well?" He's as bad as Roeder"

They were not happy!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Seconded

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
in their programme was an ad for those wishing to watch another team:

"Come follow the Daggers"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.No pity, they deserve what they get.

Anyone who says "West Ham won the World Cup" and continues to act in a superior, arrogant way like most E Londoners deserves to have their shiteness rammed down their bloated,chip stuffed throats.
Back to your piss soaked council flats hahahahahaha

Stumpy Tim

I'm still surprised that these teams think it's disgraceful losing to Brighton. It was only 13 years ago that Byrne scored & we beat the Hammers 1-0 at the Goldstone. The same season we beat Leicster & played teams like Middlesborough, and lost in the Play-Off final (one game from top flight).

We are in the divison where this club belongs - we've just had a bad decade. The Hammers are a Premiership/Div 1 Club, so it should be no surprise that they lose to us

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here